Need Reputable and Affordable car window tinter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Reputable and Affordable car window tinter

Does anybody on here do car window tinting? My wife and I just had our little one and when she is in the car set, the sun shines too strongly on her, so I want to get the windows tinted in my wife's car. Gotta protect this cute face from the UV rays and the heat!
    Attached Files

I'm looking also! Need 2 vehicles done

Comment

I am getting my wifes done on our bye week of football but until then I bought one of those window shade things and it works pretty good

Comment

I have heard really good things about Bonny & Clyde on Harry Hines. But I haven't had them do anything for me personally

Comment

Yeah, I bought two of those baby shades for the rear side windows, and they work pretty good. But it's the sun coming in the rear window that is really strong!

Comment

Mentioning where you'd be willing to drive to get tint done would be kinda sorta helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              Mentioning where you'd be willing to drive to get tint done would be kinda sorta helpful.
              Sorry, left that part out on accident. Dallas area preferably.

Comment

Most car stereo places do it these days................

Comment

Wally's in Garland does great work, small shop but been using him for a out 10 yrs now
                  They do all our cars we've ever bought and as always request 3M tint wherever you end up going.
                  Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 08-07-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Empire Sound & Security at Forrest and Webb Chappel

Comment

Call Casey, he'll come to your home and do it.. 214-702-TINT

Comment

Working...
                      X