New KFC commercial with Reba is a mockery to Colonel Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New KFC commercial with Reba is a mockery to Colonel Sanders

It may have irked me enough to post about it, but it doesn't make this guy want to buy their food. I think it's disrespectful to portray the man like they have.

"In the famous words of Colonel Sanders, 'I'm too drunk to taste this chicken'"

-Ricky Bobby

Lol not a fan of KFC but Reba as the Colonel just isn't right.

Comment

Not really new anymore, but here ya go ^^^^

Comment

The thing that doesn’t make me want to buy their chicken is the fact that is a big pile of greasy crap. I haven’t had my feathers ruffled by a KFC commercial. If you want good store bought fried chicken go to Wal-Mart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The mockery was made several weird , creepy, and not very funny guys ago.
          They should have let The Colonel rip.

Comment

So..... all the others actors were fine, but Reba is a mockery?

Comment

LOL.....my house is the outlier on this one! We were laughing at one commercial the other night......because it is sooooo goofy. Non of us ever even tied it back to the fake Colonel.

Comment

I already have my pitchfork, when do we march on city hall?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  So..... all the others actors were fine, but Reba is a mockery?

No they all are. I just don't have the time to be as detailed as some.

Comment

Old news

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                      It may have irked me enough to post about it, but it doesn't make this guy want to buy their food. I think it's disrespectful to portray the man like they have.
                      I agree. The colonel was a fine man who deserves more respect than what they've given him over the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        The thing that doesn’t make me want to buy their chicken is the fact that is a big pile of greasy crap. I haven’t had my feathers ruffled by a KFC commercial. If you want good store bought fried chicken go to Wal-Mart.

Haha your right. It is one big pile of greasy crap. Churches chicken for me

Comment

Yea, I’m not a fan of any of them.

Having said that, they do have us talkin’ ‘bout KFC. [emoji848]

Comment

I haven’t understood why they keep changing the person playing him. It was weird with norm McDonald doing a few years ago and i think I saw another with him in it recently.

Comment

The whole KFC theme seems kinda racist to me anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X