Sig p320 carry tacops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig p320 carry tacops

Good lord. I can't find one. Does anyone know if a shop in Houston that has one stock? Seems like a good suppressor host.

Have you shot one? After the Army chose the P320, I went and rented one to see what the big deal was all about. I'd take my Glock or my son's M&P over that thing any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      Have you shot one? After the Army chose the P320, I went and rented one to see what the big deal was all about. I'd take my Glock or my son's M&P over that thing any day of the week.

I work with another officer that simply had to have a Sig with the DAK trigger. He had carried a Sig with the double/single action (and actually killed a guy on duty with it) but then switched to a Glock. He wanted so bad to go back to the Sig and he had read rave reviews on the DAK.

So he finally got one, having never tried one before. We went to the range and shot a few boxes out of it. He sold it the next day at a loss so as to get rid of it.

He later went on to kill another guy in the line of duty with a Glock.........

Moral of the story: Just because one guy loves it or a military/police unit chooses it, it might not be the best gun for you. Test driving might save some bucks.

Having said that, I know that when someone makes up their mind, the deed will likely be done.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        Really? I shot one a friend of mine owns side by side with his 226 Legion. The trigger was better in the Legion but not as much as the price difference. My shot splits on double taps were just a shade slower on the 320. When he sent me a picture of it I thought it was horrible. After I shot one, I've got to have one. That said, I'm a huge fan of the classic series Sigs too.

Comment

I'd go with the 320 over any of the other plastic guns

Comment

The P320 is not a DAK. I EDC a P320C with an RMR and upgraded Grayguns flat trigger. I have a few Glocks as well ... they are both good with a bit of trigger work IMO. The P320 gets a slight nod as is out of the box due to a better stock trigger and sights.

Comment

My contact can't even find one. Anyone seen one around Houston?

Comment

I agree the 320 is a good shooting gun with a better trigger. I had one for about 6 months. Then I had extracting issues. Its seems to be a common issue with the 9mm. Most people fix it with a new spring but I wasn't happy with the customer service so it got sold.

Comment

Texas Sawdust and Guns
                  Houston

Comment

Working...
                  X