Cruz is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruz is out!

Cruz suspends his campaign.....Trump is the GOP winner looks like.

It's ON now!

Comment

Curly Bill says;

Click image for larger version

Name:	wellbyecurlybill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	24441986

Comment

Well this just got interesting.... Who is hoping for a contested convention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Burn beating Hillary. Yoo-hoo.....

Comment

When is the first Hillary vs Trump UFC debate??

Comment

Might as well pencil Killary in right now, a good number of republicans will not vote for that liberal idiot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If we want this country to survive...we better get behind Trump for all we are worth...

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                  Might as well pencil Killary in right now, a good number of republicans will not vote for that liberal idiot

Is this a better option than voting for the LIBERAL criminal, thief or liar in Clinton? I do not understand that reasoning. Do most not realize what will happen with the Supreme Court if Hillary is elected. That will last for most of all our lifetime!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    If we want this country to survive...we better get behind Trump for all we are worth...
                    That's some seriously ridiculous hyperbole.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                      That's some seriously ridiculous hyperbole.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                      Why does this post not surprise me. Gotta take the lesser of two evils....and that heifer is pure evil

Comment

Trump saved us from Cruz. I like Cruz but he could not win the general election. Trump is not perfect but if he builds a wall, destroys Isis and calls Islam for what it is, and puts Hillary in prison I'll take it.

Comment

Shot some automatic weapons with the man back in November. He was pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post

Something like 30% of Sanders supporters said they won't vote for Hillary.
                            This crazy train isn't off of the rails just yet. I bet Trump will announce a surprising running mate in the weeks come.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                              Trump saved us from Cruz. I like Cruz but he could not win the general election. Trump is not perfect but if he builds a wall, destroys Isis and calls Islam for what it is, and puts Hillary in prison I'll take it.
                              I was a Cruz backer so I am still trying to absorb the inevitable since Feb....that being said I am scared Trump will start WWIII cause of his knee jerk arrogance. But that may be all show for the cameras. Will he belittle dissenting opinions in the Oval Office like he has done on stage.....guess we will find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X