Just saw on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha!! 🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]905099[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

At first I thought maybe an Annapolis Cadet but then why upon graduating would he be putting on a USN cover. Ahhhh civilians, they mean well.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            At first I thought maybe an Annapolis Cadet but then why upon graduating would he be putting on a USN cover. Ahhhh civilians, they mean well.
            Same here.
            He's just a Chief Petty Officer

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

I dont get it...well maybe. He went from the Corps to the Navy to the civilian sector?

Motivated motivator whoever it is. Oorah.

Comment

Well, here is the real story about the picture. Reckon I did not understand the caption with picture.
                  Purty hard makin E-7 in any branch of service, maybe that man was proud of what he done.

Comment

Thanks Radar!
                    The young man has worked hard to get to that point, and he SHOULD be proud! We also should be thankful that this young man chose to serve our country. If all Americans had to serve, this country would be in a LOT better shape and pride in being called and American would be the way of the land rather than only acceptable in some circles, and it would not be necessary for many to be a "hyphenated" American.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Well, here is the real story about the picture. Reckon I did not understand the caption with picture.
                      Purty hard makin E-7 in any branch of service, maybe that man was proud of what he done.

http://www.navy.mil/view_image.asp?id=91829
                      Nah, the newly minted CPO just found out as the rookie, it's his job to clean the Goat Locker.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Thanks Radar!
                        The young man has worked hard to get to that point, and he SHOULD be proud! We also should be thankful that this young man chose to serve our country. If all Americans had to serve, this country would be in a LOT better shape and pride in being called and American would be the way of the land rather than only acceptable in some circles, and it would not be necessary for many to be a "hyphenated" American.
                        Well said and agree totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

http://www.navy.mil/view_image.asp?id=91829
                          Thanks Radar!

He was an IS!! No wonder he made CPO at such a young age, such an easy job in the Navy!! Away the SNOOPY team!

Congrats to the ISC!

Comment

Thanks Radar!
                            Yes sir, been there done that. Sometimes I dont understand where other fellers are coming from, I aint real quick. Thats me with the headset, real long time ago. Them old dungarees was about faded out.

Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Been a long time since I saw a pair of dung's like that too! Sure more comfortable than blue jeans.

Comment

Working...
                              X