Sons Hard Work & Determination Pays Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sons Hard Work & Determination Pays Off

My son, Kyle has always dreamed of playing College football & on February 7th, that dream became a reality.

His Junior year in high school, a new defensive back coach, took notice of Kyle & converted him from wide receiver to cornerback. Kyle’s first season as cornerback, he led the team and the district in interceptions & pass defenses. “Locked-down” an ESPN Top 15 Recruit, holding him to 0 catches on 11 attempts. Won the “Most Improved Defensive Player” from the school. Earned Academic All District Honors as well. Kyle’s Senior year he allowed only 2 receptions, earned not only Academic All District Honors but Academic All State Honors as well.

Back in September of 2017, Southwestern University invited Kyle to tour the College and watch the football team play. During the visit, the Defensive back coach, expressed his interest in Kyle playing for them.

Low and behold, January of this year, Kyle received a letter and an email inviting him to an “Official” visit.

During the visit Kyle was able to tour the Athletic Facilities and talk “shop” with both the Head Coach & DB Coach.

So on February 7th Kyle signed his letter of intent to play for the Southwestern University Pirates.

Sent while sitting in the woods becoming one with nature.

Congrats to your family. You must be proud. Georgetown is a great little town with low crime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

congrats.......

Comment

Congratulations to you and your son. The hard work is just starting!! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations its great to see your kids do well for themselves. Of course with the hard work you put in as parents.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I graduated from West Columbia! Congrats to your son!!

Comment

Good job for him! That is a great achievement and wish him the best. Now that's something to be proud of!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Soclose View Post
                      I graduated from West Columbia! Congrats to your son!!
                      My wife graduated from West Columbia. I graduated from Sweeny.

Thanks for all of the congrats...

Comment

Congratulations to your son on making it happen like he has. A good cornerback is a game changer. Teams are forced to change their game plans and throw somewhere else besides where that particular player goes. I wish him the best as he begins the transformation from high school ball to college. Keep us posted as he progresses.

Comment

Good stuff...congrats to not only him but the entire family. I know you are very proud.

Comment

Awesome congrats...

Comment

That is way awesome. Congratulations to ur son. I know ur a proud dad

Comment

Working...
                              X