No announcement yet.

Super Bowl boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not watched a game since week 2 or 3 and then I watched the Cowboys just enough to realize I wasn't gonna miss it. I've got other things to do than watch it. Even if I go to a friend's house for a gathering the game will not interest me. Grilling and drinking maybe.

That said I don't think the NFL, the networks or the average person cares if I watch or not.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope !

Comment

No..................

Comment

I have never watched a Super Bowl, so this year won't be any different for me.

Comment

Never got into watching football my self, so no I won't be watching it.

Comment

We will not be watching. Sad because it used to be good times with friends and family..sometimes I picked up a little cash.
              I look forward to the news reporting lowest viewer turnout in recent super bowl history.

Comment

Well, sorry you feel this way...go eagles! Field goal kicker Jake Elliot is my cousin. Don't let a few players effect the whole bunch, NFL does a lot for charities.

Comment

I wont be watching. Have lots of other projects to do.

Comment

I'm gonna watch it, because I like watching football. Same as I watch movies with dumb*****, liberal actors...or buy products from corporations that support things that I don't agree with. It's not that I don't have a stance, it's just that I can never keep up with who all we're supposed to be ****** off at.

Comment

I love college sports. Just not professional sports.

Comment

Not watching.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I'm gonna watch it, because I like watching football. Same as I watch movies with dumb*****, liberal actors...or buy products from corporations that support things that I don't agree with. It's not that I don't have a stance, it's just that I can never keep up with who all we're supposed to be ****** off at.

Kinda where I'm at. I watched my team this year, and realized I boycotted all the other games. Again....Except I've never watched two teams I don't care for, unless it's the playoffs of SB. Guess I've been a boycotter for a long time...haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No sir, I will not be watching, I am sure I will go to the lease and do something..

Comment

want no part of it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Go Vikings and Pats!

Comment

Working...
                                X