Elusive wildlife pig oil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elusive wildlife pig oil!

Anybody used this stuff? Bought it and some day old donut! Gunna try them out this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes ‘em so slick you can’t hold ‘em !

Comment

Used it with zero success.

Haven’t tried the donut flavor.

Comment

Haven't tried that stuff but I have tried the hog wild and didn't see any difference than with regular corn. There lights are awesome but don't know about pig oil.

Comment

That stuff works great! I got some last August at the Hunters Extravaganza and those hogs love that stuff. Just bought 2 more quarts.

Comment

This again is the, catch all lure that will bring anything in to your area no matter the size or species!

Just soak your corn in Diesel and put it out and it will bring in pigs from other states! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              This again is the, catch all lure that will bring anything in to your area no matter the size or species!

Just soak your corn in Diesel and put it out and it will bring in pigs from other states! LOL!

We actually tried this with no avail, east Texas is strange all the way around. Might catch a meth head chomping in some day old donut smelling corn lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Haven't tried that stuff but I have tried the hog wild and didn't see any difference than with regular corn. There lights are awesome but don't know about pig oil.

True statement about the lights!

Comment

There was another brand a few years ago that also came in an oil bottle. I can't remember the name. I had no luck with it.

Comment

dont mix it with scent thief...

Comment

Stick with corn and sweet feed

Comment

Wire a toe sack on a tree and or electrical pole and pour diesel on it you'll have hogs rubbing on them trying to get rid of their lice.

Comment

Working...
                        X