No announcement yet.

Select Baseball Tryouts Page 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today is the day. I have a full day in front of me LOL! Good luck to all the boys and girls trying out today.

Comment

Kid went yesterday and worked out for a Summer program. It's was his 4th workout and he likes the program and they want him. Looks like great vacation destinations this year for me - Atlanta and Indy for sure and I don't like either city. Oh well just a couple more years and I'll probably be sad missing it

Comment

If anyone is in the DFW area near NRH, I am looking for 1 player. We are a 7u pure USSSA AA coach pitch squad out of North Richland Hills. Must be born after May 1, 2010. You can PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          If anyone is in the DFW area near NRH, I am looking for 1 player. We are a 7u pure USSSA AA coach pitch squad out of North Richland Hills. Must be born after May 1, 2010. You can PM me for details.
          good luck, what team do you coach? we are on the 7u generals out of rockwall.

Comment

TCA Twins out of Mckinney 10u is looking for some guys at AAA level. Great/fun families that I've experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              good luck, what team do you coach? we are on the 7u generals out of rockwall.
              NTX RoughRiders

Comment

Cleburne Yellow Jackets 10u AAA looking to finalize roster. Tryouts 2-11-18. Text me with questions at 817-648-9210

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  NTX RoughRiders
                  Nice, I'm sure we will see you around this spring

Comment

My oldest boy is 8. He did a couple years in T-ball when he was younger. Hes signed up for the little league in Anderson. Nothing like select or elite. We have until March before practice but I'm working with him everyday. Any suggestions and/or tips?

Comment

Originally posted by More Liberty View Post
                      My oldest boy is 8. He did a couple years in T-ball when he was younger. Hes signed up for the little league in Anderson. Nothing like select or elite. We have until March before practice but I'm working with him everyday. Any suggestions and/or tips?
                      At that age play catch as much as possible with him and keep it fun! IMO to many dads underestimate the value of simply playing catch with their kids.

Comment

Catch and different kinds of catch. If he throws a pop fly throw one back, grounder to you he gets one back- etc. keep score on who catches more. My kid is pitching at a high level. Several times a week we stand outside and throw- It's a game of whoever comes closest to the others target- we usually go to 25. We talk a lot of crap and he usually wins but once in a while the old man pulls off a win. Hope we still are doing this in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Kid went yesterday and worked out for a Summer program. It's was his 4th workout and he likes the program and they want him. Looks like great vacation destinations this year for me - Atlanta and Indy for sure and I don't like either city. Oh well just a couple more years and I'll probably be sad missing it
                          Yep, you will. I miss going to the games when Spencer played ball. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

Anyone know of any select teams around pearland, Alvin, angleton, clute, etc areas? My son is 6 right now but he's playing 8u for a team out of angleton and we may be looking for a change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRow View Post
                              Anyone know of any select teams around pearland, Alvin, angleton, clute, etc areas? My son is 6 right now but he's playing 8u for a team out of angleton and we may be looking for a change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              Texas blue chips, are out of alvin/Danbury. Tryouts were last week though

Comment

I'm still looking for a 12U Elite/Preimer level player for my 2018 roster. If you guys know anyone around the Tomball,Spring,Woodlands,Conroe,Kingwood area please let them know. I coach at SSK1 and this team is really good, just trying to find the right fit. My number is 713-201-4753 for a tryout.

Comment

Working...
                                X