Fox pro has been good this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
    If ya'll don't mind sharing, what times work best to call them in? I have always wanted to do a little calling but like the turkeys, I have no idea what I am doing lol.
    Night time. That's when they're moving the most. If we could night hunt here I wouldn't even jack around with tryin to kill them in the day time.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      Night time. That's when they're moving the most. If we could night hunt here I wouldn't even jack around with tryin to kill them in the day time.
      like right after dusk or more like the middle of the night?

Comment

like right after dusk or more like the middle of the night?
        Either one. I've always had luck later in the evening closer to dark if you can only find time to hunt during the day. But there isn't necessarily a set time either. I've called them in during the middle of the day too. But I'd say the highest probability for success is in the morning,evening and definitely after the sun goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Either one. I've always had luck later in the evening closer to dark if you can only find time to hunt during the day. But there isn't necessarily a set time either. I've called them in during the middle of the day too. But I'd say the highest probability for success is in the morning,evening and definitely after the sun goes down.
          Awesome!! I think I may try to get it done tomorrow evening and I will report back. Thank you so much for the info!

Comment

Awesome!! I think I may try to get it done tomorrow evening and I will report back. Thank you so much for the info!

Most of my success is 15-30 minutes before dark, I don’t have a set up for night hunting but I’ve done it and it works. I’m at it again as we speak. I like to call one time early then wait till close to dark. Also hunting pigs and or a cull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Jabsabmab View Post
                  What call works the best for Bobcats this time of the year?
                  Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                  That is awesome. Also interested in what sound you used.
                  Any distress sound will work have killed them over jack rabbit and cottontail sounds most of the time but if they hang up or lose interest swapping to a really busy high pitched bird sound usually does a good job of bringing them that last little bit or getting there interest back.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	24563712
                    Got another one tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X