Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for comfort and an awesome outcome.
      If you need a break come to Borger and I'll take you on a Quail hunt feed you a steak and we can drink a bunch of beer.

Comment

You've never seemed cocky or arrogant to me. You seem like a fun loving guy that likes to hunt and have a good time. I've never spoken with you much less met you, but I sure enjoy your hunting threads. I make dang sure to follow along with them even though I don't post much.

Hope all goes well with what's going on.

Comment

More prayers and good luck today

Comment

More power to you Doc. Stay strong.
            Prayers your way.

Comment

Good morning Doc, prayer sent on your behalf. I too really enjoy your live hunts, you bring a lot to this site.

Comment

Hang in there Doc!

1I lift up my eyes to the hills—
                where does my help come from?
                2My help comes from the Lord,
                the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:1-2

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family today.

You got this

Comment

Sure never would've thought anybody would've ever thought you arrogant,or bull**** like that..Heck,to show a bunch of bowhunters like me;places I probably wont ever see.In a manner that's un-edited,dang cool.
                    What I know about you,like alot of other critter hunters on this site,is this.If I get stuck in the mud near the panhandle,I'm callin' you.You get stuck near N.Tx,call me.
                    Get some hard back luggage..Kudos for the way you're taking jr.huntin'..Prayer sent for your meeting today.Good things happen to good people.No sweat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Doc, hope you got some rest and we're wishing you nothing but good things for today.

My Dad always told me when I was in a tight spot that "it will all work out, it always does."

It will work out.

Comment

Greg,

You have lots of folks on here and outside behind you. We will keep the prayers up. You keep you chin up. It will work out in the end.

Comment

Today's Scripture Reading.
                          As I was reading this my first thought was Thank You Jesus for sharing this with me. My second thought was of this thread.

Psalm 112:1-9 NASB

[1]Praise the LORD! How blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who greatly delights in His commandments.
                          [2] His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed.
                          [3] Wealth and riches are in his house, And his righteousness endures forever.
                          [4] Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous.
                          [5] It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgment.
                          [6] For he will never be shaken; The righteous will be remembered forever.
                          [7] He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
                          [8] His heart is upheld, he will not fear, Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries.
                          [9] He has given freely to the poor, His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted in honor.

Comment

Don’t let this bump in the road get you down Doc. Try to keep your mind on all the wonderful ways you’ve been blessed, and put your game face on. This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Today's Scripture Reading.
                              As I was reading this my first thought was Thank You Jesus for sharing this with me. My second thought was of this thread.

Psalm 112:1-9 NASB

[1]Praise the LORD! How blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who greatly delights in His commandments.
                              [2] His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed.
                              [3] Wealth and riches are in his house, And his righteousness endures forever.
                              [4] Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous.
                              [5] It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgment.
                              [6] For he will never be shaken; The righteous will be remembered forever.
                              [7] He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
                              [8] His heart is upheld, he will not fear, Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries.
                              [9] He has given freely to the poor, His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted in honor.

Thank you! I took a screen shot of this and will keep it close at hand today. I truly appreciate the support from everyone. Just met with attorney again. Going to review a few more things, get the outfit on that I have left and go tell my side of the story. After that things are out of my hands and life goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you this morning Doc! Stay strong!

Comment

Working...
                                X