Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGGGGG Boy scouts still facing a lot of scrutiny even after letting girls in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGGGGG Boy scouts still facing a lot of scrutiny even after letting girls in.

IRVING, TX—In a bold move designed to garner praise from the nation’s progressives, the Boy Scouts of America finally admitted girls into their ranks, but were discovered to be hopelessly bigoted upon the revelation that they are still excluding the 49,247 other genders that have been scientifically identified.

Ha Ha!

Comment

It’s 2018, and a person who identifies as a metronome still can’t join the Boy Scouts. Let that sink in,” she added. “I mean, seriously. Let that kid who thinks he’s a sink join the group for cryin’ out loud.”

The Scouts quickly apologized for their decision and attempted to make things right by introducing a barrage of new social justice-oriented merit badges, including a Woke Badge, a Marginalized Badge, and a Help, Help, I’m Being Repressed Badge.

Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Help, Help, I’m Being Repressed!

Comment

If you do not stand for your religion, cause, family or country someone who is willing to stand for theirs will take yours from you.

Comment

Dito

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
            If you do not stand for your religion, cause, family or country someone who is willing to stand for theirs will take yours from you.
            Agreed.

Comment

Babylon is always good bull

Comment

That's funny
                But I'm not going to put it past a mentally ill girl who identifies as a chocolate lab from throwing a fit if she isn't recognized by Ducks unlimited.

Comment

Working...
                X