New phone suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New phone suggestions

It’s time to replace my Samsung S4. I’ve had it for a while! Time to upgrade but I really don’t want to spend $600. #=//, I don’t want to spend $400!

What’s a good phone out there that ain’t gonna break the bank? I don’t watch a lot of videos. I don’t stream tv or movies. Don’t play games. I want a phone that gets good reception, takes good pix and has good storage space. I’d rather stay with Android. Any suggestions ?

google pixle 2....verizons got them 400 off the price

Comment

It's out if the budget you stated by a good ways, but I just upgraded my Galaxy S5 Active yesterday. I bought the Galaxy S8. Man, it is really nice. I'm enjoying it so far. Takes good pics. It's supposed to be one of the best cameras on the market right now as far as cell phones are concerned. It also has 64 gigs of memory and the ability to accept a micro SD card for more storage. So, mine currently has 128 gigs of storage. The processor is really fast too. It flies through stuff. There is almost no lag. So far, I'm very pleased. It's was $750, though. They do offer 0% financing though so it's not as painful at the register. Just makes your bill go up some. I held off as long as I could because I knew it would be pricey, but my old phone was just starting to get slow and freeze up a good bit.

Comment

Just bought my fiance a moto g5s plus. For a 250 dollar phone this thing flies. For what you're doing this would be a great choice. Great camera, and adequate power if you aren't a huge huge user. Just using it as a phone and web browsing etc won't even begin to slow it down.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Moto z has a camera mod that has awesome zoom. Both pics taken from the same distance.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it's not in your price range but you might at least look at the new Caterpiller phone. It has a 5 day battery, water proof and shock proof. The best part is it has Flir built into the phone. You can see animals heat signature to a couple hundred yards.

Comment

Wow Michael, that's a hell of a zoom.

Comment

LG! Check out the LG phones.I've got a $130 phone and can do pretty much everything the guys with the $800 dollar phones do.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chck out the Moto G5 plus. Very happy with mine. Costs around $230

Comment

I think this phone is a Samsung J7. I paid 250 outright for it. No complaints at all. I have a higher priced phone that work provides. However, I refuse to make payments on a phone when I have to carry two anyway. This is TMobil and my work phone is AT&T. This one actually gets better service at the lease.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                      I think this phone is a Samsung J7. I paid 250 outright for it. No complaints at all. I have a higher priced phone that work provides. However, I refuse to make payments on a phone when I have to carry two anyway. This is TMobil and my work phone is AT&T. This one actually gets better service at the lease.

Forgot to throw in there that this phone has a micro SD slot. It does not have the memory of a high dollar phone but throw a 64gb card in and you are good.

Comment

I looked at the j7 last nite at best buy. It's one on my short list!

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep em comin.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                          Wow Michael, that's a hell of a zoom.
                          Yea I was impressed.
                          It has another mod that turns the phone into a projector and will play movies and mirror your phone up to 70 inch screen

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I was holding out for the new Oneplus 5 when my LG bricked and I couldn't wait any longer. Ended up with the HTC u11 and it has been great so far. Much less gunchy than my LG was.

Comment

Hey you old codjer... go get you a cricket with the panic button... Push it and it automatically calls 911 and yells, "HELP, I'VE FALLEN (OR GOT SNAKE BIT) AND I CAN'T GET UP!"

Comment

Working...
                              X