Texas Sucede?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Sucede?

Attended gun show Port Arthur this past weekend. A waste of time. But anyway, there was a booth there that was pushing for Texas to sucede from the union. I ask them about their stand on the boarder. Their reply "We will lock the boarder down and stop illegals" My reply "Ok Texas pulls out of the union, with the population close to 50% Hispanic, how long before the vote is taken to open the boarders?" Not much arguement and they did not want me around is the impression I got. People around the booth got a good laugh at their expense.
    Some ideas seem good, just think them through before you act.

not to nit pick but it is spelled secede

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
      Sounds pretty nit picky to me lol

Comment

O yeah and u do agree bill

Comment

nope, no reason to remove ourselves from the country. we need to remove the problems in washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
            nope, no reason to remove ourselves from the country. we need to remove the problems in washington.
            x1000000000 oh and i love how someone says not to nit pick right as they are about to nit pick lmao

Comment

And border

Comment

Originally posted by Dallascowboys View Post
                x1000000000 oh and i love how someone says not to nit pick right as they are about to nit pick lmao

Comment

Originally posted by denowt View Post
                  And border

Comment

Great example of the grass is not always greener on the other side...lol!

Comment

Not to nitpick you......but "nit pick" is spelled nitpick.

Comment

even thought there might be a large number of illegals in that 50%, I seriously doubt there are that many corrupt poll workers to let them all vote, much less all the legal hispanics, Americanized or Americans of said descent, would vote to allow that...just a little deeper thought...you know, the way it's supposed to be now....

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                          even thought there might be a large number of illegals in that 50%, I seriously doubt there are that many corrupt poll workers to let them all vote, much less all the legal hispanics, Americanized or Americans of said descent, would vote to allow that...just a little deeper thought...you know, the way it's supposed to be now....
                          But if we actually succeeded at seceding (), then non of us would be "Americans" by the conventional sense. We would all have the same status maybe.

I'm not really sure how that would work but thought I'd confuse the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Barksdale Bandit View Post
                            But if we actually succeeded at seceding (), then non of us would be "Americans" by the conventional sense. We would all have the same status maybe.

I'm not really sure how that would work but thought I'd confuse the issue.

it would stand to reason that elections would follow the current law...heck, if the current laws on immigration and voting were to be enforced, none of this would be an issue, which is the issue and one of the main reasons behind the secession movement....

Comment

Texan always sounds better than American anyway . much different set of values, more old school American than contemporary

Comment

Working...
                              X