Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water buffalo

looking at going water buffalo hunt has anyone done this . Thanks

Guided a couple. They can soak up some punishment if you goof and get their adrenaline up. Pick your shot, place it well, and enjoy some darn tasty protein. Give them a reason and half a chance, and they'll cash in your check. Have fun with it. Be smart, and good luck.

Comment

Yeah I have! Lots of fun, and they are very good eating. Where are you going to hunt yours??

Comment

one of the most fun hunts I have been on. They don't seem to be too spooky and make for a great spot and stalk hunt.
        Austraila is a great adventure as well

Comment

looking at going to sweetwatercreek. Is the shot placement same as a whitetail.

Comment

Heart is a little lower and tighter to the shoulder. Lungs are huge. Double lung one quietly with a good broadhead and minimal hooplah should get you the desired result. Remember though; it didn't happen if you don't share the pics.

Comment

You will also want to shoot a heavy arrow and broadhead to get penetration.

Comment

Sweetwater is a freaking blast. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

six more days and off to hunt water buffalo

Comment

just got back from sweet water creek what a blast we took three water buffalo. Holy cow not sure what I'm going to do with all that meet.

Comment

Tell us the story of your hunt and post plenty of pictures. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                        just got back from sweet water creek what a blast we took three water buffalo. Holy cow not sure what I'm going to do with all that meet.
                        NO PICS! It never happened.

Congrats on the buffs but we need to see the pics.

Bisch

Comment

pics

Comment

I'm not smart enough to put the pictures on here help needed

Comment

Working...
                            X