Best deal on AR15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best deal on AR15

My father is looking to get an AR15 for the house. He doesn't need a tacticool gun just a plain jane QUALITY rifle. What's the best deal going right now?

http://www.slickguns.com/

check this, and, check it often

Comment

Tag

Comment

Acadmy has a good deal on basic A.R.'s

Comment

Just bought the mother in law one a DPMS for $529. It was at Cabelas on special.

Comment

Delton is the cheapest and most basic. You can get it for $440 out the door at Kentucky Gun Co.

Comment

Palmetto State Armory. Pick up a rifle kit and a stripped lower for <$500.

Comment

Originally posted by KingRanchKiller View Post
                Palmetto State Armory. Pick up a rifle kit and a stripped lower for <$500.
                I am showing every single one of their kits to be out of stock. Earlier today that was not the case at all.

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                  I am showing every single one of their kits to be out of stock. Earlier today that was not the case at all.
                  Presidential address. Best firearms salesman of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                    Presidential address. Best firearms salesman of all times.

Yeah I know. My bad luck is I just talked the wife in to getting one of the kits while he was talking.

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
                      Acadmy has a good deal on basic A.R.'s
                      Saw one in the sale ad today around $450. They had a DPMS 308 AR for $750

Comment

I just recently started using slickguns too - there are some great deals on there. I've also bought a couple things off of gunbroker and had them sent to the local FFL. You can find great deals on GB if you're willing to buy used and keep your eye out for a bit. Good luck with your purchase!

Comment

There is a gun dealer in Alvarado who is advertising a S&W ar15 for $499.
                          Just saw you are in Houston, this may not help unless they ship.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                            There is a gun dealer in Alvarado who is advertising a S&W ar15 for $499.
                            Just saw you are in Houston, this may not help unless they ship.
                            Crazy Gun Dealer I heard this on the radio and called. It is only good with ammo purchase 199. around 850. out the door. Ammo purchase requirement is in the advertisement but hardly noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                            X