No announcement yet.

Assange arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as he loves to talk, wouldnt it be fun too get him under oath for a week or so?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      As much as he loves to talk, wouldnt it be fun too get him under oath for a week or so?
      Man can you imagine!! I sure hope he makes it there !

Comment

Assange has been on U.S. prosecutors’ radar since 2010, when WikiLeaks’ publication of 250,000 diplomatic cables and hundreds of thousands of military documents from the Iraq War prompted denunciations by then-Secretary of State Clinton and senior Pentagon officials.

The Army private who had passed the material to WikiLeaks, Manning, was tried, convicted and served seven years of a 35-year prison term before having her sentence commuted by President Barack Obama as he left office. She was jailed again last month for refusing to testify before a grand jury investigating Assange.

In the last administration, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. decided against pursuing prosecution of Assange out of concern that WikiLeaks’ argument that it is a journalistic organization would raise thorny First Amendment issues and set an unwelcome precedent.

The Trump administration, however, revisited the question of prosecuting members of WikiLeaks, and last November a court filing error revealed that Assange had been charged under seal.

This is from MSN.

I get what he is being charged with, conspiracy to commit computer intrusion But how are they going to prove Assange, hacked anything? Wasnt it Manning? What about the statute of limitations? Doesnt the press publish stuff like this all of the time?

Comment

What's the dead pool got him at?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            What's the dead pool got him at?
            Assange No-show 100:1 in the 11th race at Santa Anita

Cause of death:Arkancide 1:1

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              They probably already injected him with the time release poison and he knows it.
              Imagine if you will just how many people and countries want to see him immediately silenced forever.
              Somebody ordered the Code Red...

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Patriot nonetheless
                I didn't realize he exposed a bunch of wrongdoing in Australia???

Comment

I am still amazed Ecuador lifted their diplomatic security to allow for his arrest. The EU invaded a sovereign nation's property and arrested him.
                  Do not know if this has ever happened before.
                  Why not simply kick him to the street at noon on Wednesday?????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    I am still amazed Ecuador lifted their diplomatic security to allow for his arrest. The EU invaded a sovereign nation's property and arrested him.
                    Do not know if this has ever happened before.
                    Why not simply kick him to the street at noon on Wednesday?????
                    I'm amazed that he has some personal connection to Pamela Anderson. What's next? Dennis Rodman having some personal connection to a third-world dictator???

Comment

What I am amazed at and sickened by is how so many people on the right now defend this guy. Manning was not a whistleblower. He/now she did not expose some horrific and specific government wrongdoing to the press. He transferred tens of thousands of pages of classified information to Assange who dumped all of it on the internet, compromising an untold number of allies, inside contacts, intelligence assets and military strategies. Everybody on the right agreed back then - there were many calls for the death penalty - until Wikileaks exposed damaging stuff about Hillary and the DNC. Now these guys are heroes? It is shocking and sad how shallow many people’s principals are. The libertarian in me is wary of the intelligence community and their occasional overreach - they know too much and go too far at times. However what Manning did is nothing short of treason and Assange needs to pay as well. I’m sure good people are dead due to what they did.
                      Last edited by jerp; 04-11-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

And just like that.........................everybody forgot about Jussie Smollett.
                        Round & round we go!

Comment

Yup.. and Snowden is rethinking affiliations right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            What I am amazed at and sickened by is how so many people on the right now defend this guy. Manning was not a whistleblower. He/now she did not expose some horrific and specific government wrongdoing to the press. He transferred tens of thousands of pages of classified information to Assange who dumped all of it on the internet, compromising an untold number of allies, inside contacts, intelligence assets and military strategies. Everybody on the right agreed back then - there were many calls for the death penalty - until Wikileaks exposed damaging stuff about Hillary and the DNC. Now these guys are heroes? It is shocking and sad how shallow many people’s principals are. The libertarian in me is wary of the intelligence community and their occasional overreach - they know too much and go too far at times. However what Manning did is nothing short of treason and Assange needs to pay as well. I’m sure good people are dead due to what they did.
                            Amazed and sickened, but not surprised I hope. Politics.

Comment

Julian Assange is under a lot of pressure and will most likely commit suicide by shooting himself 4 times in the back with a bolt action deer rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                The day the Manning leaks happened I was on a CH53 headed to Safar Bazaar. Just after 0430 we got turn around. Went in the COC and watched every target we wanted get in their vehicles and convoy to Pakistan. We went and took Safar Bazaar later. They had time to plan and prepare their defenses. People died. More freakin IED's than you can shake a stick at. As far as I'm concerned Manning stealing those documents and Asange sharing them directly lead to Marines being killed.

So yes you are right good men are dead because of these two.

Comment

Working...
                                X