This one is for ragin!! Ordered me a new rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered a Bergara B14 HMR 6.5 creedmoor. That old fart is gonna get a pic every day of it for awhile lmao.

Comment

Hi Jason!

Comment

Oh goodness, Matt! Welcome to the dark side but DANG you’re going to give Ragin (and maybe MikeD) a stroke! Lol!

It may not be the magical fairy dust cartridge some make it out to be but it’s sure fun to shoot. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those look pretty sweet but I have yet to see one in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
            Oh goodness, Matt! Welcome to the dark side but DANG you’re going to give Ragin (and maybe MikeD) a stroke! Lol!

It may not be the magical fairy dust cartridge some make it out to be but it’s sure fun to shoot. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm just getting it to plink with. Better than burning out that proof haha. Factory ammo is cheap. The round doesn't impress me but it's better than a 308!! It'll be fun for 1000 and in

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              I'm just getting it to plink with. Better than burning out that proof haha. Factory ammo is cheap. The round doesn't impress me but it's better than a 308!! It'll be fun for 1000 and in
              It’s okay to like the Creedmoor. You don’t have to be ashamed of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                It’s okay to like the Creedmoor. You don’t have to be ashamed of it.
                Oh I'm not lol. It is what it is lol. Like a baby 6.5-284

Comment

The Creedmore is a nice cartridge, but I'll stick with my APR .264 Win Mag.

Comment

I couldn't agree more, but dang to say it out loud...

Comment

Ordered a Bergara B14 HMR 6.5 creedmoor. That old fart is gonna get a pic every day of it for awhile lmao.

F’ing TRAITOR! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There's one of the GOFs!!

Comment

Whatsa Creedmoor? Is that something new?

Comment

Not a bad choice, have a friend that bought one a few months ago when Basspro had them on sale. He is tickled to death about the rifle/cartridge combo. It does appeal to the average joe.

Everyone cant afford a $5000 deer rifle. Here's a hill country buck he took yesterday with it.

Comment

The guys at Academy told me that the 6.5 CM is the flattest, longest, and most powerful round ever made. That is why all of the snipers are switching to them, and even Chuck Norris bought one.

[emoji12][emoji51]

Congrats! That should be a fun one!

Comment

Working...
                              X