Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh.. 3.5-4 tall but narrow. Short brows

Comment

95% sure this is him. 13"? ? I have no desire to shoot him either way. Had a few does come by after he left. Been a great morning. Have had owls and hawks landing nearby to check me out. Pretty much continuous deer activity all morning.
      Attached Files

Comment

Guess I just meant nice like "its was nice of hime to come by and let me look at him

Comment

Another doe on the corn... may be i should start my own live thread..

Comment

yup!

Comment

Busted me trying to take selfieswith her lol

Comment

[ATTACH]877915[/ATTACH]

Comment

Buddy just texted he smoked a doe! Really happy for him. He hasn't bowhented for a while. We got his new sight on last night and dialed it in. His first Whitney deer is on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                    Buddy just texted he smoked a doe! Really happy for him. He hasn't bowhented for a while. We got his new sight on last night and dialed it in. His first Whitney deer is on the ground.
                    Awesome!!! It's the first time I have been able to make it out this year. So far seen about 6 does. Let me know if y'all need any help.

Comment

It's been one of the best days I've ever had in deer woods. He saw a monster buck and a bunch of does, I've been covered up with deer since sunrise. Just holding out for a special one. Good luck b2b. He's hunting close to the road and she dropped in sight so he can handle it. I'm staying on stand.

Comment

Heck yeah. Good luck

Comment

Congrats to your buddy

Comment

Anyone near Whitney with an ice chest we can borrow for the afternoon? Will return it this evening after vmevenimg hunt.

Comment

Thanks guys. He's pretty pumped and made a dang good shot. Down in 20 yards.

Comment

Cooler issue resolved

Comment

Working...
                                X