Bow blind covering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow blind covering

I have a tripod on my lease that is cemented into the ground, but the sitting area is damaged and doesnt appear to be fixable/replaceable. Since it has been there a while, I thought about using the legs as a frame for a bow blind.

My question is what to use as a covering? Dont want to use plywood, so I was thinking of some type of outdoor canvas.

Any thoughts or experience?

Really want to be able to use this spot. Put some corn down and already have a lot of activity.

Matt

I would recommend cattle panel or even a lighter grade such as welded wire or even chicken wire as a wrap for the walls. I do not recommend the burlap or mesh duck blind material as it tends to fall apart after 1.5 to 2 years and both are very see through. I would then use brush and other items to weave into the wire mesh wrap. What I want to try is outdoor garland. I saw a TBH used that and it looked really good and I bet it holds up well. I still have a stand with the burlap but it still requires branches and everything go in front and behind it because you see right through it.

Comment

Working...
    X