• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am

Comment

Life member since 1980

Comment

Life member here!

It boggles my mind why any bow hunter in Texas would not want to be a member???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Absolutely a member!!!
          Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Life member here!

It boggles my mind why any bow hunter in Texas would not want to be a member???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Bisch,
          This thread was around a few years ago. In summary to your question, it appeared a lot of folks were mad about various issues. The main one (if I remember correctly) was that the LSBA was against crossbows in bow season. The second one was that LSBA was not getting the job done in Austin......or the organization was not responsive. Bottom line, some of that second issue was from 25 years ago if not longer.

Comment

Here

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Absolutely a member!!!

Bisch,
              This thread was around a few years ago. In summary to your question, it appeared a lot of folks were mad about various issues. The main one (if I remember correctly) was that the LSBA was against crossbows in bow season. The second one was that LSBA was not getting the job done in Austin......or the organization was not responsive. Bottom line, some of that second issue was from 25 years ago if not longer.
              I am not a member from the reasons in that past thread and a few others. I haven’t given it a second look to see if things have improved.

Comment

Yes, will need to renew next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  I am not a member from the reasons in that past thread and a few others. I haven’t given it a second look to see if things have improved.
                  I cant answer that either but I do understand the system. If we don't have some type of association to represent our "majority views" then we are not at the table. Double edged sword I reckon.

Comment

I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X