Vinyl records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl records

Who on here still listens to vinyl records? I just love the old style sound of them.

I've got some here at the house but have been unable to find a turntable that I can afford/want to pay for.

Comment

My son got a turntable for Christmas last year and has been buying new vinyl.

Comment

My dad gave me all of his old vinyl, and his turntable... that’s all we listen to here at the house

Comment

Love mine. I'll never give all that vinyl up.

Comment

Been collecting good old original vinyl for about 12-15 years now. Have a turn table from around 1981 or so that they spin on. I mostly have old classic rock and good country gold. My favorite is still a toss up between the Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore East, and Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From the Road

Comment

Love me some vinyl. Have all my old records, including my first bought in 1975, as well as some new music.

Comment

I do, got a bunch of records. Some of my favorites are SRV, ZZ Top, Allman Bros, BB King, and a pile of others I got on the shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                  Been collecting good old original vinyl for about 12-15 years now. Have a turn table from around 1981 or so that they spin on. I mostly have old classic rock and good country gold. My favorite is still a toss up between the Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore East, and Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From the Road
                  Don't leave out Little Feat's Waiting for Columbus. Greatness.

Comment

I go to my friends house for hi/fi AV and vinyl since his stuff is nicer than mine

he has 5-6 systems ranging from vintage tube amps and turntables to modern super high end audiophile stuff

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 01-28-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Nothing sounds better than vinyl playing through a good tube amp.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        I go to my friends house for hi/fi AV and vinyl since his stuff is nicer than mine

he has 5-6 systems ranging from vintage tube amps and turntables to modern super high end audiophile stuff

That is a setup wow

Comment

Baba Booey is an expert on vinyl. He has like noin thousand records.

Comment

Working...
                          X