Bow blind build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow blind build

I should of shared this last year... been up two years and the deer are getting use to her very nicely. Sure was nice on a cold weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice blind

Comment

do you have build pics

Comment

This might be a record for post finished pics...

Nice blind...

Comment

No build pix.... It is a PVC tank, floor and all one piece. Just shy of 1/2" thick.

Comment

I was taking a good nap on that clean carpet Friday evening with my youngest, when we woke up and and stretched, whipped the sleepy out of the corners of my eyes, this thing was in the pen....

We let him walk for next year.

Comment

How did you attach the carpet to the walls? Any issues with it coming down?

Comment

I used a contact cement/carpet glue... it came down.

I built it too tight and had a moisture issue. Man, I am talking its so tight I have never even had a spider web in there. It would condensate inside and moisture would streak down the walls. The cure for that was a solar panel attic fan added to the top. Made it so much more comfortable for early season hunts and cured the moisture issue instantly. Will reapply the carpet this spring and wee how it does.

Where it stuck, it stuck well. Even thought about adding little metal strips and through bolting them for long term holding power.

Comment

What are the dimensions of the blind? Do you ever hunt two adults from it? What was your finished cost, if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

Awesome looking blind.

Comment

Where did you buy your windows?

Comment

where did you get the tank?

Comment

Also any info & pics of the solar power fan, if you have any. Thanks

Comment

Where did you get that chair?

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                              What are the dimensions of the blind? Do you ever hunt two adults from it? What was your finished cost, if you don't mind sharing?

It’s approximately 6’ across and 7’ tall.

My kids are pretty big boys. Early teenagers. I would say there’s plenty a room for two adults. Had a lot of people acquiring if I would make them for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X