• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRON is a punch to the taint.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      I've placed it on priority target alpha... if Tron makes it back to .11 it's outta there.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        lmao

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
          I'm reading on twitter that everyone is saying to use https://us.binance.com now.

Of course - I'm a little skeptical and haven't logged in yet. Wonder if that's legit?
          Funny when you go to the new address is still says "Please check that you are visiting https://www.binance.com"

I wonder why they didnt email everyone about the change.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
            Funny when you go to the new address is still says "Please check that you are visiting https://www.binance.com"

I wonder why they didnt email everyone about the change.
            It's on their Twitter.

I triple checked the certificate cause I was hesitant too but everything looks on the up and up.

Comment

Found this nugget on Reddit......

When you make a transaction Binance takes a small fee from the coin you buy. It also only allows you to trade whole coins. For example, if I purchase 10 IOTA, a 0.1% fee will be taken from my IOTA, and I will receive 9.9 IOTA. Because of Binance's strange aversion to decimals, only 9 of this IOTA is tradable, and I will be left with 0.9 I can't use.

You can avoid this by buying their currency (BNB) and paying fees with it. You get a reduced fee of 0.05%, but more importantly the fees take BNB rather than the coin you buy. Now if I buy 10 IOTA and pay the fees with BNB, I will receive 10 fully tradable IOTA and lose a tiny bit of BNB.

Comment

For those still on the fence about what this is all about...This site explains things pretty well.
                I see these questions asked all the time by novice investors entering the space, either for specific projects, or as a general question. So I thought I’d attempt to write a detailed yet basic explanation on the utility of tokens, and what justifies the use of a blockchain.

Comment

For those still on the fence about what this is all about...This site explains things pretty well.
                  I see these questions asked all the time by novice investors entering the space, either for specific projects, or as a general question. So I thought I’d attempt to write a detailed yet basic explanation on the utility of tokens, and what justifies the use of a blockchain.

Comment

What is it about this thread to causes double posts? TBH needs a blockchain upgrade. Can't counterfeit a post...lol

Comment

Dang...missed the boat on E-COIN...
                      Yesterday it was 9.38... now (24 hours later) it is at $69.73

Comment

Ripple is doing well today.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          Ripple is doing well today.
                          CRipple trying to get out of the wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            What is it about this thread to causes double posts? TBH needs a blockchain upgrade. Can't counterfeit a post...lol
                            For real

Comment

Are yall able to get into Binance? It says upgrade complete but now I cant even get the site to load. Before I could get the site to load but not log in.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Are yall able to get into Binance? It says upgrade complete but now I cant even get the site to load. Before I could get the site to load but not log in.

Comment

Working...
                                X