Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m running for JP Precinct 5 in Liberty County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the well wishes y’all! We need and appreciate every vote y’all can give us.

Facebook page is Tim Magee for JP5, please go look at the great banner boh347 did for us and share it on Facebook.

Brandon, already got Michael J blessings on placing signs on his properties and put some out Saturday. We’re gonna need bigger signs for those locations, the yard signs look small up against the competitions sign. Bigger signs are coming soon thanks to some great people giving donations.

Comment

That's a puny little sign you put in my driveway!! But, could you stop by and autograph it for me... When you get famous, I want to be able to tell folks I knew him when... And besides, I can bring it to Bownanza '18 and show it off! That ought to help the status of Team Fishheads, though it rules already...

Comment

Best of luck to you Tim.

Comment

I found the page here is the direct link.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

First Stan and now Tim! What is going on over there?

Good luck to both of you!

Comment

You,a JP?? What in the world is going on???

Best of luck to you and If'n I was there I'd give you my vote Tim!!

And for Stan too!!

Comment

been thinking about doing this at the last 2 election, but our JP is a great guy doing an excellent job, so once he retires I am going to run as well

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Best of luck to you

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck Tim

Comment

Good luck TMag. Nice vest.

I love a good JP. You'll be great.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            That's a puny little sign you put in my driveway!! But, could you stop by and autograph it for me... When you get famous, I want to be able to tell folks I knew him when... And besides, I can bring it to Bownanza '18 and show it off! That ought to help the status of Team Fishheads, though it rules already...
                            You're just plain crazy Charlie!!! 😝
                            We are gathering donations trying to get some 4x4 signs.
                            I'll be glad to sign yours. 😜

Comment

I’m glad someone is willing to do this good luck. It’s a job w little thanks. I was asked recently if I would run and the answer is a definite no. I spent about 14 years being on call and will not do that again. People never die at convenient times so getting called out at all hours is the norm. Good luck and thanks again.

Comment

Out of curiosity do you know Wes Hinch? I believe he is, maybe was, the County Attorney. Heck you may be running against him, I don’t know.

Comment

Working...
                                X