Midnight plumber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight plumber

Nothing like having to get elbow deep in the drainage pipe after midnight just so the toilet will flush. I think I have a busted pipe at the corner of the slab with roots intruding. I finally got it to go down but I'm afraid it just a temporary fix. Maybe the next log jam will happen at a decent time.

Hoggslayer

Nice

Comment

Plumbing only breaks on holidays and when you'll be gone for days before you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
        Plumbing only breaks on holidays and when you'll be gone for days before you find it.
        You are right about that. Last time it backed up was on Christmas eve when I had 20 people waiting to use it.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Man, with the way some TBH'ers have opened up about their personal secks lives on here lately, I was afraid to open this thread

Hope you don't have to spend a fortune on the repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            Man, with the way some TBH'ers have opened up about their personal secks lives on here lately, I was afraid to open this thread

Hope you don't have to spend a fortune on the repair.
            LOL. I can see that. That kind of thing never happens at my house. Trying to get frisky at 1am after being arm deep in the sewer really ain't happening.

Comment

I feel your pain!

A couple weeks back, the wife said that the toilet wasnt filling up all the way. I told her I would fix it when we got back from Church.. We left for church at about 9:45 and got home about 1:15......... to a flooded bathroom!!! I opened one of the cleanouts and it looked like ol faithful! I was covered!!

Comment

He said log jam...

Comment

Working...
                X