Diamond Infinite Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Infinite Edge

Anyone have any experience with the Diamond bow infinite edge. My girlfriend is thinking about getting back into shooting and I am considering it for it weight flexibility. She is small framed and about 100 but has enjoyed bow hunting in the past. Any reviews?

Great little bow. Have 2 kids that shot them.

Comment

Thank you! Trying to find one that works well for her

Comment

Just bought one for my son. Very pleased thus far.

Comment

Check this post out. Guy bought one for his wife. I'd shoot him a PM
          http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=488500

Comment

Great little bow. I bought one for my grandson last Christmas and was impressed with the infinate ajustment in draw weight and length. didn't care for the rest that comes with it but that is easily changed out.

Comment

Got my girlfriend a bow and she liked the craze better then the infinite edge. I'm sure it's just personal preference but it's something to consider

Comment

Bought one for my son today, I think I got more satisfaction watching him shoot it than he did actually doing it.

Comment

I know a couple of youngsters that have the Infinite Edge. Both them and their parents have been very pleased. My wife shoots the Hoyt Ruckus and really likes it.

Comment

I'm a grown arse man and i shoot an infinite edge. Cheap, great first bow. Fully adjustable in pull and draw lengths. I'm 6'2 and im maxed out on both.

Comment

I am looking at one of these for my soon to be 4-year old. He has been shooting a little bow already but it isn't any good. It just has arrows with suction cups on it and I cant find replacement arrows like that. Is he still to young for this style? I know that is probably a $1,000 dollar question but he is doing very well. The Infinite bow says it is from 5-70Lb. and starts at a 13" draw length. I will assume that will be ok for the little man? What is everyone's opinion on this?

Comment

My son's problem right now isn't his bow, just the mechanics of shooting. I haven't even tried to sight it in, just get him to undertand and start shooting tight groups. Unknown to him though, I have been ratcheting up the draw weight.

Comment

My wife shoots one as well and loves it. Good bow.

Comment

Bought my son one. No complaints. Good bow so far.

Comment

Working...
                            X