• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70s bear Kodiak mag

Comment

1992 Hoyt Spectra-Raider

Comment

Martin Lynx Speedflight from Clydes Archery in C.C.

Comment

PSE Thunderbolt.

Little did I know, but that wasn't just the name but also the sound it made when you shot it!

Comment

'Lil Banshee...my older brother got it for me for Christmas when I was 12. Little did he know what a positive impact that gift would have on my life...

Comment

80's PSE Jet Flight Express

Comment

2000 PSE Nova, the only bow I've owned to date.

Comment

70's model bear kodiak, then a whitetail hunter and then around 88 I moved up to one of those fancy shiny black golden eagles! Weve came a long way!

Comment

[QUOTE=bassinking;4273959]1986 Bear Whitetail 2. Man bows have come a long way[/QUOTE

X2, yes they have. it sounded like you were slamming a storm door when you shot it . then i stepped up to a pse mach flight xpress. it wasn't exactly quiet either

Comment

dont have my own pic. but just like this but almost puke yellow when I was 4 years old or so. when I was 6-8 I did a spot and stalk on whitetail. nailed it at about 10 yards. (grandma watched from the balcony on their house)...

Comment

Hoyt game getter ll

Comment

1993 PSE Polaris Express and have only owned PSE bows since.

Comment

first bow was a yellow fiberglass longbow that me and my daughter still shoot today. Late 70s or early 80s I got a Bear Mini-Mag at 20# and couldn't believe how much power a bow could have, lol. Still have that one too

Comment

80's model Indian

Comment

First compound was a Bear Polar Limited given to me when I was 16 by a guy I hunted with. 6 wheels and about a 100 feet of cable!

Comment

Working...
                                X