X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper, Doss and Fredericksburg ISD closed as well

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      After the flood last time (normal level)

Our river house in llano now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That makes me sick!!!! Stay safe!!! I know the work and pain thats coming for a lot of folks. Im praying for yall and can maybe help when the water recedes.

Comment

Anyone know what sandy creek is doing? We have a house at LBJ on the sandy creek arm in sunrise beach. All roads are closed so i can get out there to check it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
          After the flood last time (normal level)

Our river house in llano now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          as much as we need the water, I hate seeing this much water coming down the river. Ya'll be safe.

Let me know if you need any help once the waters go down Rod.......

Comment

Llano River Flooding

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              It's the worst it's ever been...

I hope thebowhunters on here is ok. I can't get hold of him and he lives on the river upstream about a mile from that bridge in post atfulldraw posted.
              last i heard water is in his lake house they're at his parents house now

Comment

Man, I hated seeing this when I woke up this morning...and its gotten worse since I left the house. I pray that God will keep everyone safe from harm today...don't take any unnecessary risks, folks. Be smart if you're out in that area

Comment

Our lake house is on elm creek on lake LBJ in granite shoals. Never flooded but this is a lot of water!

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
                    Anyone know what sandy creek is doing? We have a house at LBJ on the sandy creek arm in sunrise beach. All roads are closed so i can get out there to check it.
                    Sandy is currently experiencing moderate flooding. Currently at 14.8 feet. I saw where it is expected to crest at 17 feet.

Comment

Man you guys be safe! Stuff can be replaced, ya'll can't.

Sabinal River north of Utopia at my place is up to 8' and climbing.

Comment

Ive grown up in Burnet/Llano Cnty. Lot of friends are going to be affected. Im probably not going to be able to get home this afternoon. Prayers to all

Comment

Watching the KXAN broadcast now. This is just awful.

Watch Breaking News/Events Livestream | Latest KXAN Videos | Sign Up for Live Alerts | Channel Listings | TV Schedule Looking for a story featured in the newscast? Scroll down below the Top Stories…

Comment

Good luck folks, we'll be keeping you all in our prayers . I'll take our cold over flooding any day.
                            Stay safe.

Comment

Sika is correct. The 1935 flood was the highest in modern times and this one is expected to reach or possibly go higher than that level according to Linda Black who ranches just down river from Castell. Her folks have ranched there for over 100 years and she has seen a lot of water in the river but this is the highest and Linda has been around a little longer than me.
                              Prayers for all the folks along the Llano River watershed.
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

Those numbers are incredible. Last week was a lot of water, this week is 3 times as much.

Comment

Working...
                                X