No announcement yet.

Cold Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking good for us, lows around 60 highs mid 70s and not much rain.

Sweated my butt off today, right at 90 this afternoon

Comment

Yep, looking more and more like it’s going to stall in the hill country again. Bummer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GFS still showing the strong front..hopefully it holds true and the low pressure digs far enough south and it doesn't hang up to our west so it drive the front thru!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ateague11; 10-21-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
          GFS still showing the strong front
          Ohhh. That's forecasting colder than what the big outlets are saying. I hope this model is correct!

Comment

Cold front

Just in time for youth season

Comment

Please dear God I really need this front!

Comment

I leave for N.M. Friday morning. Supposed to be in the mid to upper 20's Monday and Tuesday.

Comment

Didn't we have a similar cold front last year about this time? I remember it was hot as hades the first couple of weeks of October and then BAM we got a serious cold front before boomstick season opened.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    Didn't we have a similar cold front last year about this time? I remember it was hot as hades the first couple of weeks of October and then BAM we got a serious cold front before boomstick season opened.
                    yes you are correct, the week leading into Halloween was very cold

Comment

I remember it being pretty chilly opening weekend, and second weekend of rifle season.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                        Yep, looking more and more like it’s going to stall in the hill country again. Bummer...

Hill country seems pretty mild this weekend but nice drop early next week. I may just wait.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have property in Burleson Coleman and Leon counties
                          Bucks start pushing earlier in Leon co
                          I will be headed there with the grandchildren next wknd

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            Perfect timing . I go back to work for 7 days then .

I go on-call starting 7am tomorrow morning. Don’t get off call til next Friday at 7am. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Comment

They predicting first freeze possible for Runnells county sure hope so

Comment

I’m a new member I just got joined up yesterday
                                I used to be an avid bow hunter but my age and health
                                Made me quit bow hunting my sons and grandchildren
                                Bow and rifle hunt
                                I really enjoy going with them and reading the hunting
                                Stories on this site
                                I’m blessed to have been able to buy property for my
                                Family to hunt on
                                I will be looking forward for more hunting stories it
                                Brings back lots of memories I have from my bow hunting
                                Days
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X