Flat Earth'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat Earth'ers

I just don't understand how this has blown up as big as it has? Does anybody actually know someone who honestly thinks the world flat? What is the mental status? Just curious?
    Attached Files

Half are just liars. They believe all these criminals were morally justified in what they did to Trump and the Republican voters. They know the truth but will lie to your face to keep the narrative alive. The other half are just ignorant people who believe what the previously mentioned group tell them to believe.

Comment

What in the world are y'all talkin' 'bout? Is this just another pot stirrin' thread? or did I miss somethin' "good"

Comment

There are just that many dumb people out there, who believe that YouTubers provide real news.

Watch some flat earth videos, and you’ll almost be convinced. Eric dubay is the biggest flat earth idiot out there.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

People also think the earth is 6000 yrs old

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            People also think the earth is 6000 yrs old

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Half are just liars. They believe all these criminals were morally justified in what they did to Trump and the Republican voters. They know the truth but will lie to your face to keep the narrative alive. The other half are just ignorant people who believe what the previously mentioned group tell them to believe.
              "They" also refer to "us" as "flatearthers".

DJ

Comment

Yes I do.

There is also the belief we live in a, "Snow Globe" type world. Where there in a Firmament, represented by the glass on a Snow Globe. Meaning we cannot actually leave the Earth. The world isn't actually flat in their opinion either. It is sort of shaped like a contact lens. Also, the sun goes over top of us. Then transits back to the East and starts again. Weird stuff.

Comment

They didn't really put a car & dummy into space, so I hope you aren't using this photo, to prove the earth is round. It's all photoshop, smh

Comment

I fully support flat earthers, chem trail believers, and those who oppose child vaccinations. These idiots make it easier for the NDAP (non-dumbass population) to excel and succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I just don't understand how this has blown up as big as it has? Does anybody actually know someone who honestly thinks the world flat? What is the mental status? Just curious?
                      Easy there hoss. A couple of them peoples is on TBH and regularly post in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        This. They're basically trolls

Comment

"Flat Earthers" AKA modern day Democrats..

Some are just to far gone to save.. Over the cliff forever..

Comment

Never mind I googled it and these are pretty compelling reasons.....I'm a believer now. Not sure I want to associate anymore with you roundies.

1. You never have to look down to see the horizon, no matter how hard you rise. If Earth were a real globe you’d have to look down.

2. If Earth really was a sphere hurtling through space, the water would be wobbling all over the place, instead of staying flat.

3. If Earth really was a globe, rivers such as the Mississipi would have to flow uphill to reach the sea – flowing uphill 11 miles in its 3,000-mile length

4. If Earth really was spherical, helicopters would be able to hover in place and wait for their destinations to come to them.

5. The railway from London to Liverpool is 180 miles long. If Earth really was a globe, it should be 5,400 feet high over Birmingham.

6. If Earth really was a globe, airline pilots would constantly have to adjust their controls so as not to fly off into space.

7. If there actually were billions of stars in the night sky the entire sky would be full of light.

8. If Earth was constantly spinning, airplanes would never be able to reach their destinations due to the 500mph headwind.

9. If Earth really is spinning, bullets fired upwards would land hundreds of feet Westwards. They don’t.

10.The horizon always appears perfectly flat – except in NASA and other government pictures.

Comment

It's photoshopped. Can't see the whole earth....kidding.

Comment

Working...
                              X