This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Ratings from Sunday

Like watching a slow sinking ship....Goodbye. And on further note I believe the ratings are waaaaayyy lower than whats being reported.

Good, burn to the ground.

Comment

They conveniently didn't mention the part about how they still had the top broadcast that night. They're still the big show, and will continue to be, they're mainly just losing viewers to streaming like everyone else is. There are some people who simply aren't interested, and that number will probably continue to slowly grow. But they still draw more eyeballs than anything else on tv and it's not even that close.

Comment

I didn't watch last weekend and didn't miss it. Now if I could just get my tax money back from the Star....

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          They conveniently didn't mention the part about how they still had the top broadcast that night. They're still the big show, and will continue to be, they're mainly just losing viewers to streaming like everyone else is. There are some people who simply aren't interested, and that number will probably continue to slowly grow. But they still draw more eyeballs than anything else on tv and it's not even that close.
          So they are the best piece of crap on the crap pile? That's a good way to look at it haha. We suck, but we don't suck as bad as the others lol.

Comment

they're mainly just losing viewers to streaming like everyone else is.
            I disagree...their losing viewers because of the kneeling.
            Last edited by Man; 10-04-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I disagree...their losers viewers because of the kneeling.
              x2

They will blame streaming, Trump, economy, aliens, weather, but it not anything they are doing!!!

Comment

Do they count the number of TV's that are on? Radio's? Streaming?
                It was a very good game actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Do they count the number of TV's that are on? Radio's? Streaming?
                  It was a very good game actually.
                  I figure they could track satellite radio, streaming is easy as you have to log in to a computer or device so that is easily tracked as well. Im not sure how FM or AM radio is tracked for usage. There must be some way.

Comment

I always wondered how they did tv ratings on public TC like NBC, fox, cbs. I mean if I'm watching something how do they know I am and not just surfing ?

Comment

It doesn't matter what the ratings are, just do what's right! You can't fix stupid

Comment

For a time, anything can be brushed away by denial.

Comment

We played golf Sunday @ Wood Forest GC south of Conroe stopped @ Hooters on 45 packed couldn't find a parking spot. We went to Twin Peaks down the road & was able to get in but pretty full.

I don't watch NFL but they have owned Sunday & the only sport that runs all day on some channel, doubt that sports bars will be affected

Comment

Things are about to get real if the Seahawks get kicked out of the league.
                            Mitom TV là kênh trực tiếp bóng đá số 1 VN hiện nay, cung cấp các link xem tường thuật trực tiếp bóng đá nhanh nhất cũng như các tiện ích bóng đá như bxh, kqbd, ltd

Comment

I have seen or heard the Seattle story anywhere? Is that a legit site?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X