This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
    Ratings question: Lets say I click on the Raiders v chiefs, or whomever and they are all kneeling for the anthem. I say screw this and flip to NASCAR. Did I just contribute to the ratings for that game?
    NOt unless you have a Neilson black box by your TV. I was asked and declined to be part of the Neilson survey about 10 years ago. If I had known then how much weight is put into that study I would have done it. If you are ever asked, say yes! There are about 5000 people that determine everthing that is on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      No freaken way it is....but if you were the NFL or affiliated with them that sure as hell would be what I would be saying and would want people to believe!!

Well, they tried to explain the 2016 drop in viewers to guys sitting at home, drinking beer and watching cable news shows about Clinton vs. Trump- mostly pro-Clinton. Instead of NFL football and cheerleaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
        I knew it! I knew it! She ripped your heart out of your chest and stomped it in the dank mud. You have never been the same since. Your crusade against the NFL stems from heartbreak suffered as a young lad. And let me guess...she went on to cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, fell in love with a mid-level player and now they both live together, retired at a young age on their exotic game ranch outside of Waco? It’s okay... you have friends here.
        No, she gave him gonorrhea....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          NOt unless you have a Neilson black box by your TV. I was asked and declined to be part of the Neilson survey about 10 years ago. If I had known then how much weight is put into that study I would have done it. If you are ever asked, say yes! There are about 5000 people that determine everthing that is on TV.
          I did that a few years ago and football is still on.

Comment

All I know is the SAINTS rolled again............6 in a ROW!!! I even have my new SAINTS flag flying under "Ole Glory" on my 25' flagpole!!! To bad LSU could not beat up on BAMA last night.

Comment

Sports writers are saying the NFL will never fully recover from the damage their players have brought down on the NFL. Papa John's sales during game times are in the tank, Budweiser is asking for public comment before they also abandon the NFL. Budweiser’s special number to comment is 1-800-342-5283. When they answer touch option 1, give your opinion and it takes less than a minute.

Poster child for the NFL protesters.

Last edited by Thumper; 11-10-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Sports writers are saying the NFL will never fully recover from the damage their players have brought down on the NFL. Papa John's sales during game times are in the tank, Budweiser is asking for public comment before they also abandon the NFL. Budweiser’s special number to comment is 1-800-342-5283. When they answer touch option 1, give your opinion and it takes less than a minute.

loving it.....bye bye NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

https://youtu.be/7Qq3dXfzvdw
                  Originally posted by Man View Post
                  loving it.....bye bye NFL.
                  Hope ratings get even lower this weekend!! They know they screwed up now that it’s started to hit the people that pay their salaries... I have noticed a few new commercials about how the players respect veterans... more like they see money going away from advertisers and are dirtying their underpants....

Comment

What bugs me is many in TV and NFL still don't acknowledge that the decline had to do with their actions. They blame everything but their actions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I know its still the same but I refuse to watch pro ball on TV but will listen to the Cowboys on the radio. I don't have to see all the BS of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I know its still the same but I refuse to watch pro ball on TV but will listen to the Cowboys on the radio. I don't have to see all the BS of the players.
                        Been doing the same thing myself... I don't think it's the same as advertisement money will never be the same from radio as it is from tv IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Hope ratings get even lower this weekend!! They know they screwed up now that it’s started to hit the people that pay their salaries... I have noticed a few new commercials about how the players respect veterans... more like they see money going away from advertisers and are dirtying their underpants....
                          LoL
                          Uhhhhh it's veterans day weekend
                          They do that every year

Comment

What bugs me is many in TV and NFL still don't acknowledge that the decline had to do with their actions. They blame everything but their actions.

They know the American attention span is short and that many never really boycott things long. You can say lots of things about the extreme left but one thing they have is complete dedication to boycotting and constantly applying pressure on advertising revenue sources. That is why they succeed in getting their agenda through.

This should have been a complete death sentence for the NFL but it hasn’t been.

This is the same NFL that fired Hank Williams Jr from Monday night football because on a morning talk show he voiced his political opinions when directly asked and said negative things about the president.

You guys keep supporting them and even if it’s indirectly and they will just keep on doing what they are doing because they fear the other liberal side more.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              LoL
                              Uhhhhh it's veterans day weekend
                              They do that every year
                              Laugh all you want... You don't believe the owners are getting pressure from advertisers whom have received pressure from the fan base?? The bottom line, the amount of money owners will make is in jeopardy wether you believe it or not. That will inevitably trickle down to the players fast.

Comment

Kinda like Hillary

Comment

Working...
                                X