Equipment Rental Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipment Rental Dallas

Anyone know where you can rent equipment in the Dallas area. I need some good glass to take a few kid’s Senior Pics.

Google Lens Rental Dallas. There are several places. I lost my info, but there are several.
    Way downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotton View Post
      Anyone know where you can rent equipment in the Dallas area. I need some good glass to take a few kid’s Senior Pics.
      what kind of lens and for what camera?

I have a nice Canon EF mount 50mm 1.8. AF

Comment

What specifically do you need and when?

Comment

It's for my Nikon D70, right now the only lens I have is a Nikkor 18-70 1:3.5-4.5G

Shots will be both indoors and outdoors, I'm open for suggestions!

I shot some prom pictures last Saturday and now have a few request for Senior pics, I'm not sure if they liked my shots or my free price tag!

Comment

Light Tec and Competitive Camera come to mind.

I've also used lensrentals.com (have a lens of their's right now) as well as rentglass.com. Amazingly easy.

For portraits, look at the 85mm f1.4

Comment

Have not tried them personally but dallas camera is another you should consider

Comment

My lenses are Canon.

Of course, you could also use this as an excuse to buy some new glass!

Comment

Thanks yall!!!

David, Cat told me to use the $ we have in the "keep the change" savings or whatever it's called and get ya a new lens. I said, "Cool how much is in there?" She said, "at least a couple of hundred!"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                    My lenses are Canon.

Of course, you could also use this as an excuse to buy some new glass!
                    or a new CANON body!

then you could use all the Canon glass around DFW.

between Snakelover, Courtney, TBoat, Kevin, Shadow, Hawg and myself, you could build a really impressive L glass rental library!

Comment

Ya might have something there Rod since I lessened my investment in Nikon this past deer season. My 70-300mm took a dive onto the concrete!

Comment

In DFW area:
                        Arlington Camera
                        Dallas Camera
                        Camera Stop
                        Dallas Wolfe Camera (harry Hines, if they are still open/renting)

Comment

Can't help with the rental location in Dallas, but I have had excellent success with www.lensprotogo.com and www.lensrentals.com.

If you are mainly doing individuals the 85mm 1.4 will work great, only downside is with the 1.5 crop factor it acts like a 127mm lens and can be a little harder to get full body shots...this is the lens I keep on my camera 90% of the time. If you are looking for a zoom lens I would recommend the 24-70 2.8.

-Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by cotton View Post
                            ya might have something there rod since i lessened my investment in nikon this past deer season. My 70-300mm took a dive onto the concrete! :d
                            ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotton View Post
                              Ya might have something there Rod since I lessened my investment in Nikon this past deer season. My 70-300mm took a dive onto the concrete!
                              someone remind me not to lend Cotton my glass, especially L glass, when I get some.

Comment

Working...
                              X