Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #4851
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaRican View Post
When do NM results come out?
Just based on last year. Next Wednesday.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2018, 06:49 PM   #4852
RdRdrFan
Pope & Young
 
RdRdrFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lubbock, TX
Default

Just put up one of my packs that Ive never used up in the classifieds. Perfect for some of you boys in need of a killer setup.

Kifaru Tactical Duplex frame with Kuiu 3200 bag mounted on it.
RdRdrFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 02:32 PM   #4853
CrossTimbers
Eight Point
 
CrossTimbers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rockwall, TX
Hunt In: Brown County
Default

"Two weeks" until NM posts their results. Anyone else as impatient as a kid before Christmas?
CrossTimbers is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #4854
quackadikt
Eight Point
 
quackadikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
Just based on last year. Next Wednesday.
They need to hurry up if they're going to get them out today...
quackadikt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #4855
Deers & Beers
Ten Point
 
Deers & Beers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: Wherever I Can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossTimbers View Post
"Two weeks" until NM posts their results. Anyone else as impatient as a kid before Christmas?
Word on the street is that it will be this week sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackadikt View Post
They need to hurry up if they're going to get them out today...
Feels too late for today? I'm guessing tomorrow...
Deers & Beers is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 03:01 PM   #4856
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackadikt View Post
They need to hurry up if they're going to get them out today...
They are so overwhelmed with the joy they get from sending us various non draw related emails they decided to hold off on draw results for awhile.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 03:02 PM   #4857
quackadikt
Eight Point
 
quackadikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
They are so overwhelmed with the joy they get from sending us various non draw related emails they decided to hold off on draw results for awhile.
Isn't that the truth.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
quackadikt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #4858
Deers & Beers
Ten Point
 
Deers & Beers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Hunt In: Wherever I Can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
They are so overwhelmed with the joy they get from sending us various non draw related emails they decided to hold off on draw results for awhile.
Every year lol
Deers & Beers is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-11-2018, 05:17 PM   #4859
Texans42
Ten Point
 
Texans42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: High plains
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
They are so overwhelmed with the joy they get from sending us various non draw related emails they decided to hold off on draw results for awhile.


Im on my way to expand on my hunter safety education now at the special class
Texans42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 02:01 PM   #4860
DavidH44
Eight Point
 
DavidH44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kaufman
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

I just applied to Nevada for the first time. I applied for a cow elk tag, any weapon hunt in the winter time I think I may have a decent shot at drawing.
DavidH44 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 09:43 AM   #4861
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default

Kuiu is is having a 25% off sale on some of their gear now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill in San Jose is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #4862
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default

Last day of Kuiu sale. It cost me another $590 stocking up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill in San Jose is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 08:48 AM   #4863
Bowhuntin_Toona
Ten Point
 
Bowhuntin_Toona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mansfield
Hunt In: Hardeman County, Illinois and Kansas
Default

Montana slid their drawing back a week. They won't have results until next week.
Bowhuntin_Toona is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 12:56 PM   #4864
drthornton
Eight Point
 
drthornton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Prosper, TX
Hunt In: TX OK CO WY NM NV UT
Default

New Mexico released the draw....We drew!!!!

We did not receive an email...had to log in to check
drthornton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 01:03 PM   #4865
jeff-fro
Eight Point
 
jeff-fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Angelo
Hunt In: Lake Ivie & Colorado
Default

I received an email and got the big red UNSUCCESSFUL when I logged in.
jeff-fro is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 01:03 PM   #4866
RdRdrFan
Pope & Young
 
RdRdrFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lubbock, TX
Default

Yeah I checked mine a while ago. On the down side I saw nothing but red. On the up side Ill be getting $6,220 back from New Mexico this next week. Trying to see the silver lining of not drawing.
RdRdrFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #4867
jeff-fro
Eight Point
 
jeff-fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Angelo
Hunt In: Lake Ivie & Colorado
Default

The email also mentions that there were 203,000 applicants trying for 58,000 licenses. A 7% increase from 2017. I would assume a majority of the increase is from non-residents, making our chances of drawing even less.
jeff-fro is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #4868
DavidH44
Eight Point
 
DavidH44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kaufman
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

Has anyone ever hunted the sawtooth or weiser river regions in Idaho? The harvest statistics look pretty good. I'll be making my first elk hunt this year and am considering these units or maybe unit 70/71 in Colorado.
DavidH44 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 03:22 PM   #4869
drthornton
Eight Point
 
drthornton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Prosper, TX
Hunt In: TX OK CO WY NM NV UT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidH44 View Post
Has anyone ever hunted the sawtooth or weiser river regions in Idaho? The harvest statistics look pretty good. I'll be making my first elk hunt this year and am considering these units or maybe unit 70/71 in Colorado.
Never hunted Idaho but I have hunted 71 in CO which I can help you with.
drthornton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 03:33 PM   #4870
DavidH44
Eight Point
 
DavidH44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kaufman
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drthornton View Post
Never hunted Idaho but I have hunted 71 in CO which I can help you with.
Thanks drthornton I'll shoot you a pm
DavidH44 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 05:07 PM   #4871
Texans42
Ten Point
 
Texans42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: High plains
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidH44 View Post
Has anyone ever hunted the sawtooth or weiser river regions in Idaho? The harvest statistics look pretty good. I'll be making my first elk hunt this year and am considering these units or maybe unit 70/71 in Colorado.
Hunted sawtooth and 70.

Going to sawtooth will cost you atleast 3 days hunting in travel. Straight through it takes us about 24 hours. Pluses are OTC tags for mule deer and possible 2nd elk tag, lots of room to roam. Plus or minus depending on the person is off road motorcycle trails in lots of the NF. Lots of locals bike in deep. If you go buy a wolf tag. If wolves are close hunting gets tough.

Unit 70, closer and milder terrain, don’t be scared of the Flat BLM lots of elk out there. Minuses- just bear and elk OTC tags, and lots of private(negative to some positive to others).
Texans42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 05:19 PM   #4872
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff-fro View Post
The email also mentions that there were 203,000 applicants trying for 58,000 licenses. A 7% increase from 2017. I would assume a majority of the increase is from non-residents, making our chances of drawing even less.
Subscription service hunters? Maybe? Seems to be very popular among western states applicants.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 05:54 PM   #4873
DavidH44
Eight Point
 
DavidH44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kaufman
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans42 View Post
Hunted sawtooth and 70.

Going to sawtooth will cost you atleast 3 days hunting in travel. Straight through it takes us about 24 hours. Pluses are OTC tags for mule deer and possible 2nd elk tag, lots of room to roam. Plus or minus depending on the person is off road motorcycle trails in lots of the NF. Lots of locals bike in deep. If you go buy a wolf tag. If wolves are close hunting gets tough.

Unit 70, closer and milder terrain, don’t be scared of the Flat BLM lots of elk out there. Minuses- just bear and elk OTC tags, and lots of private(negative to some positive to others).
Thank you for the info
DavidH44 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 06:15 PM   #4874
armadillophil
Ten Point
 
armadillophil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Unit 34 New Mexico
Default

I drew New Mexico. Need to reread this thread
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 06:32 PM   #4875
RdRdrFan
Pope & Young
 
RdRdrFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lubbock, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillophil View Post
I drew New Mexico. Need to reread this thread


Congrats. What did you draw?
RdRdrFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 08:51 PM   #4876
armadillophil
Ten Point
 
armadillophil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Unit 34 New Mexico
Default

Unit 34 early archery
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 09:45 PM   #4877
RdRdrFan
Pope & Young
 
RdRdrFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lubbock, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillophil View Post
Unit 34 early archery


Congrats. Great pull


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RdRdrFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 08:36 AM   #4878
armadillophil
Ten Point
 
armadillophil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Unit 34 New Mexico
Default

For anyone that has archery hunted New Mexico in the early season Sept 1-14 what 7 days would you pick. Sept 1-7 or Sept 7-14. I would love to get into rut. Will they be calling the week of Sept 7-14? thanks
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 09:08 AM   #4879
drthornton
Eight Point
 
drthornton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Prosper, TX
Hunt In: TX OK CO WY NM NV UT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillophil View Post
For anyone that has archery hunted New Mexico in the early season Sept 1-14 what 7 days would you pick. Sept 1-7 or Sept 7-14. I would love to get into rut. Will they be calling the week of Sept 7-14? thanks
Yes you will have rut action in early Sept, especially in 34. That is a very special unit which I have not had the pleasure of hunting, but try to every year.

Hunt the last 7 days if that's all you have. If you can squeeze any more time I would do it as well.

New Moon is on the 8th/9th...everything else is up to fate and Mother nature.

I have heard the drought is pretty bad out there this year. If things don't change, finding water sources will be a very important strategy.
drthornton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 09:54 AM   #4880
Hockley
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Default

I drew NM 21A early archery! I would appreciate any info from anyone that has hunted it. All I know is that it is supposedly a backcountry hunt which is why I put in for it. We shall see! Looks like I need to plan a scouting trip to NM this summer and start shooting my bow!
Hockley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 02:21 PM   #4881
RdRdrFan
Pope & Young
 
RdRdrFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lubbock, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillophil View Post
For anyone that has archery hunted New Mexico in the early season Sept 1-14 what 7 days would you pick. Sept 1-7 or Sept 7-14. I would love to get into rut. Will they be calling the week of Sept 7-14? thanks


Id hunt as many days as I could and my strategy in the first hunt probably wouldnt be chasing bugles. Id scout maps and google earth and then go out on some scouting trips and find water. Id be willing to bet decent money that water is going to be the key for you on your hunt.
RdRdrFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 02:51 PM   #4882
quackadikt
Eight Point
 
quackadikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdRdrFan View Post
Id hunt as many days as I could and my strategy in the first hunt probably wouldnt be chasing bugles. Id scout maps and google earth and then go out on some scouting trips and find water. Id be willing to bet decent money that water is going to be the key for you on your hunt.
There's quite a bit of water in 34, and until you get low, not a lot of tank water. There are lots of seeps and springs and creeks up there. Unless I was hunting low elevation in that unit, I wouldn't focus on water. I'd focus on ridge lines with dark timber and meadows all close together(which there is a lot of in that unit).
quackadikt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #4883
RdRdrFan
Pope & Young
 
RdRdrFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lubbock, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackadikt View Post
There's quite a bit of water in 34, and until you get low, not a lot of tank water. There are lots of seeps and springs and creeks up there. Unless I was hunting low elevation in that unit, I wouldn't focus on water. I'd focus on ridge lines with dark timber and meadows all close together(which there is a lot of in that unit).


Pick your poison. The point is, they likely wont be keyed up and screaming with any regularity during the first hunt. The first archery hunt isnt going to be a rut hunt. Find other ways to get into the bulls. I dont typically put in for 34 but have several different buddies who have hunted there multiple times successfully. The one thing they all had in common on the early hunt was success over water.

Every one of those guys have told me that they would rather have the early archery tag in 34 rather than the late archery tag SPECIFICALLY to hunt water. Not as sexy of a hunt as spot and stalk or chasing bugles but it is effective.
RdRdrFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 04:30 PM   #4884
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

After getting skunked here in NM for bulls the last 7 years I decided to put in for cow tags across the board. I was able to draw in 37. Actually looking forward to a nice slow paced hunt for a young cow. The hunt starts right after thanksgiving.
I will probably take my mountain bike an use the 41 rem mag for the hunt. I will pack a lion tags as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 04:36 PM   #4885
Bowhuntamistad
Pope & Young
 
Bowhuntamistad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Del Rio, Tx / Las Vegas, Nv :)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidH44 View Post
I just applied to Nevada for the first time. I applied for a cow elk tag, any weapon hunt in the winter time I think I may have a decent shot at drawing.
Which units? I live here.
Bowhuntamistad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 04:40 PM   #4886
ELKAHOLIC
Ten Point
 
ELKAHOLIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edgewood TX.
Hunt In: Where ever ELK live. Kansas and Fisher co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillophil View Post
Unit 34 early archery
Congrats! I would love to have that tag.
ELKAHOLIC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 05:02 PM   #4887
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
After getting skunked here in NM for bulls the last 7 years I decided to put in for cow tags across the board. I was able to draw in 37. Actually looking forward to a nice slow paced hunt for a young cow. The hunt starts right after thanksgiving.
I will probably take my mountain bike an use the 41 rem mag for the hunt. I will pack a lion tags as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish NM would let NR's apply for cow tags.
El General is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 05:06 PM   #4888
DavidH44
Eight Point
 
DavidH44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Kaufman
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
Which units? I live here.
The unit I think I have a decent shot at drawing is 72 late cow elk.
DavidH44 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-19-2018, 08:05 PM   #4889
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
I wish NM would let NR's apply for cow tags.
I use to be able to buy UW cow tags for 100 bucks. Now it's hard to find them for less than 500.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 AM   #4890
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
I use to be able to buy UW cow tags for 100 bucks. Now it's hard to find them for less than 500.
I'd take one for $500 in 34 a couple of years ago. The year I went I tried to find one and couldn't find one for less than $1000.00. Though being local you probably have better contacts for that kind of thing.
El General is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 12:16 PM   #4891
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

I guess that is the problem though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
El General is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2018, 06:00 PM   #4892
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
I guess that is the problem though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The prices came up significantly once they removed cow tags from the NR pool. Another boon for welfare guides/outfitters.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-23-2018, 09:33 AM   #4893
quackadikt
Eight Point
 
quackadikt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
I wish NM would let NR's apply for cow tags.
I wish they would too.

Ladrones, I can never find them for much less than @ $700, and a lot of those are Ranch Only. Cow tags have definitely skyrocketed in the last few years.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
quackadikt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-23-2018, 09:52 AM   #4894
Texans42
Ten Point
 
Texans42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: High plains
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
The prices came up significantly once they removed cow tags from the NR pool. Another boon for welfare guides/outfitters.
Also just a product of CO OTC being little more then most can handle. NM in general is typically a lot easier physically.

Best place for LO cow tags are charity auctions.
Texans42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #4895
Bill in San Jose
Pope & Young
 
Bill in San Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Hunt In: CA, CO, OR, and TX
Default

I drew the Montana combo-elk license. No specific zone, well hunt no-permit areas.

Time to step-up the physical conditioning program!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill in San Jose is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #4896
Bowhuntin_Toona
Ten Point
 
Bowhuntin_Toona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mansfield
Hunt In: Hardeman County, Illinois and Kansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
I drew the Montana combo-elk license. No specific zone, well hunt no-permit areas.

Time to step-up the physical conditioning program!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. Our group didn't draw, but there were so many elk/deer combos available that we all drew and there are 900 tags left over.

Definitely gotta step up the training!!
Bowhuntin_Toona is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2018, 05:46 PM   #4897
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackadikt View Post
I wish they would too.

Ladrones, I can never find them for much less than @ $700, and a lot of those are Ranch Only. Cow tags have definitely skyrocketed in the last few years.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I have been able to locate them for 500 ish. That is more than I would pay for a cow tag.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #4898
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
I have been able to locate them for 500 ish. That is more than I would pay for a cow tag.
Can NRs buy landowner cow tags? Are there LO cow tags good for the archery seasons?
El General is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #4899
Matt_Dinger
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Leander
Hunt In: Lake Georgetown
Default

Just throwing this out there. Been looking to on an otc elk hunt in Colorado, but don't have anyone else interested in doing the same. I'll be honest never been but doing my homework as much as i can. Hoping that maybe there is a group or someone in the Travis/Williamson county area looking to do the same this year that wouldn't mind an extra set of hands to help with packing out meat or helping with gas.
Matt_Dinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2018, 09:04 PM   #4900
Texans42
Ten Point
 
Texans42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: High plains
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
Can NRs buy landowner cow tags? Are there LO cow tags good for the archery seasons?
Landowners tags are season specific and are either ranch only or unit wide
Texans42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com