• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAP-360 Capture Rest

Anybody ever shoot one of these rest?
    NAP-360 Capture Rest
    Attached Files

My wife & I shot them several years ago...
    We are finger shooters and this rest is not made for that (not enough side pressure).

If we used releases, I would still consider using one.

Comment

Great rest, and the brushes can be changed out for under 10bucks. I would take this over the wb anyday, more adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by 3children View Post
        Great rest, and the brushes can be changed out for under 10bucks. I would take this over the wb anyday, more adjustments.
        Two things that come to mind about this rest after tuning several bows with them on.
        1. If the bow has nock travel very far from level, the firmness of the bottom will not be friendly to an arrow that is a little stiff.
        The WB is more forgiving in this instance.
        2. This is a semi-capture rest,(the arrow can get between the bottom and brushes), unlike the WB which is a full capture rest.
        This is another example of trying to feed off the success of the WB.

Comment

I have one on my Katera. I tried it out this past season and it worked very
          well. Been thinking about getting one for my other bow as well. They are much quieter than the WB.

Comment

I have one on mine, I like it so far, have'nt hunted with it yet but I think it's gonna work out well...

Comment

Looks like they are upgrading the Hostage and Hostage Pro by getting rid of the bottom brush and putting in a shelf for the arrow to rest on. Ought to be a vast improvement over the Hostage Pro. I wore the bottom brush out on mine in less than a month.

Comment

Working...
              X