Best processor in the Katy area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
    He let me in the freezer where he put my bin and showed me the names on the orders being processed..

He then explained the process, my big question was about mixing meat, his response was “hell No” !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Midway is the reason I started processing my own 4 years ago.

Comment

I will donate my meat before I use Midway again.

I've had decent luck with Dozier's, in Fulshear, and since we've moved I'm only 3 miles from them.
      I am a bit concerned with their cleanliness, though. When you drop off your meat, they put it in a rusty wire basket, on top of butcher paper.

If I even kill a deer this year, I might have to explore other options.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

I don’t know if I trust any of them to not mix the meat with someone else’s when sausage is being made.

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
            He let me in the freezer where he put my bin and showed me the names on the orders being processed..

He then explained the process, my big question was about mixing meat, his response was “hell No” !!

So if I go shoot someone, tell you I didn't do it, and show you a gun with no bullets it means I didn't do it?

Comment

I wouldn't use Doziers EVER again. Lost my deer(225lbs buck) and made up my order from a deer he "had in the back". The meat I received back was about a 75lb doe. The owner wanted to make it right so he gave me 2 links of sausage from someone else order. That man is a crook and slime ball in my opinion.

Comment

Bellville is WORTH the drive, I drove there from Katy the other day. Just got my black buck back and it is hands down the best meat and sausage I've had.

Comment

My vote for “best” is Bellville, but Midway did a fine job with one deer for me this year too.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    So if I go shoot someone, tell you I didn't do it, and show you a gun with no bullets it means I didn't do it?
                    Well, you can believe anything you like.

I'm not on the forum to argue or debate what you choose to believe.. I am only stating facts about my experience. My experience at Midway has been nothing but positive.

Blood-Sport

Comment

Used Midway for many years when we lived in Katy and Brenham. Never had an issue and Herman always took good care of us. Used Eckermans outside Round Top for 10 years we lived there and it was very good, maybe better than Midway.

Comment

Doziers in Fulshear is good and not too far

Comment

I'm in Cypress, I make the drive to Bellville.. They are awesome

Comment

Killian's in Hempstead! Everything's good. They have sweet chipotle as well!

Comment

Working...
                            X