No announcement yet.

Delta and NRA Boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Governors in New York and Connecticut are trying to lure Delta to relocate to one their respective, gun control-friendly states."

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      "Governors in New York and Connecticut are trying to lure Delta to relocate to one their respective, gun control-friendly states."
      LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is the same govt that was on their knees for Bezos to come to town.
        Does Bezos have to say he's against "assault rifles" or do you already know that?
        Don't his kids have "two daddies" anyway?

But they're going to kill DL and make the world's busiest airport become a ghost town.

LoL

Sorry but I don't think the gov thought this through

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          This is the same govt that was on their knees for Bezos to come to town.
          Does Bezos have to say he's against "assault rifles" or do you already know that?
          Don't his kids have "two daddies" anyway?

But they're going to kill DL and make the world's busiest airport become a ghost town.

LoL

Sorry but I don't think the gov thought this through
          Leave Amazon outta this......lol......folks would have to make REAL decisions then! Oh, Bezo's has a wife (female) and a herd of kids if my memory serves me correctly. Now I-PHONE folks............that's a different story!

Comment

Working...
          X