Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle

Anyone following this?

Burn it! Demorats handed it over to them period, no other way to describe this.

Comment

Maybe there will be an earth quake and the whole west coast will disappear.

Comment

I grew up across the Sound from Seattle and really enjoyed that city. Hate to see it done like this.

Comment

Interesting times.

Comment

Obama's fault

Comment

Shut the power off, send in the Marines with real bullets. Then , President Trump should take a knee when they ask for money to rebuild. Enough of this ****!

Comment

They let it happen !

Comment

Let em go. It will be funny whatchin them get along.

Comment

I give them another 5 days...unless the mayor starts feeding them. I would have presented them with a bill for the electricity and told them it's due tomorrow. Same with water and sewer. People actually living there get their water shut off they may take these clowns out behind the woodshed

Comment

They will move out in a few days. Just getting camera attention. JMO!

Comment

Cowboys and Antifa would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          Shut the power off, send in the Marines with real bullets. Then , President Trump should take a knee when they ask for money to rebuild. Enough of this ****!
                          Who actually wants the military at battle with our own people? I sure don’t. It’s pretty much the last solution I would want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            Who actually wants the military at battle with our own people? I sure don’t. It’s pretty much the last solution I would want.
                            As much as I disagree with what is going on in Seattle, I could not agree more with this statement. This a police situation that does not require a military response.
                            Last edited by saintsfan; 06-12-2020, 04:31 PM. Reason: sd

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              As liberal as it is, there are still good and decent people that deserve to be protected. What's the answer? Something has to be done, and we know that if Trump has to make the call, it's wrong either way, which is probably what they're banking on.

Comment

Working...
                              X