No announcement yet.

Man I work with committed suicide, prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Clay and all involved. Sad deal.

Comment

Praying for the ones left behind and Clay, hopefully he embraced our loving Saviour in the end. I too had a co-worker recently take his life, hard to understand the reasons.

Comment

Sad to hear. Prayers for everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Calvin, Your last statement of description of him is the one that hurts most!! No praying for him/his soul now... As for the rest of his family/friends, I will pray for peace for them, but it sure won't be easy. I speak from experience here. My son was a strong believer and My wife and I know where he is spending eternity. Were it not for this, I don't know how we'd have ever gotten through it. Those left behind are cut and scarred forever while on the green side of the grass. The family/friends he left behind likely will have such a feeling of hopelessness, and that's a terrible situation to be in. I will indeed pray for them and the mercy and grace that is available to them through a relationship with God Almighty, through His Son Jesus. Still it will be their individual choice.
          I would like to thank all of yall for the prayers on behalf of the Herndon family.
          Yeah Charlie, when Clay was sober he was off the charts good dude. Loved his children and I believe he loved his wife. When he was high, different dude, really un-nerved some of us when he was high at work.
          The one thing I can tell you is he liked to go to church, but he wasn't a believer that I know of. That being said, I want to believe that somewhere during that time alone he may have reached out to GOD.

Once again thank yall so much for the prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent. sad deal

Comment

addiction is one of those demons that seems next to impossible to kick. prayers for his family, terrible to hear of this.

Comment

Prayers for him, his family and friends!

Comment

So sad to hear. Satan uses any and everything he can do keep us for our focus on the Lord Jesus. May God provide mercy for him and comfort for all left behind. Depression is a real thing. I've dealt with it for 30 years and it is only by God's amazing grace I've made it. We never know what battles other people fight in their hearts and minds. We just need to be kind to each other, show grace, mercy and love to all.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      I would like to thank all of yall for the prayers on behalf of the Herndon family.
                      Yeah Charlie, when Clay was sober he was off the charts good dude. Loved his children and I believe he loved his wife. When he was high, different dude, really un-nerved some of us when he was high at work.
                      The one thing I can tell you is he liked to go to church, but he wasn't a believer that I know of. That being said, I want to believe that somewhere during that time alone he may have reached out to GOD.

Once again thank yall so much for the prayers.

Calvin, if you can, please encourage his family with what you said last. That can give a grieving parent much hope... If he did reach out to God, God heard him and would have accepted him right where he was... That indeed is hope. I pray that is the case for his soul's sake, and the sake of his family/friends...

Comment

So sad.

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Thank yall for the prayers. Appreciate the testimonies also. Lots of "views" and replies, I appreciate each one.

Comment

Today is Clays funeral. It is in LaPorte. Please remember his family. I understand his wife is tore up as she is taking most of the blame

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Calvin, Your last statement of description of him is the one that hurts most!! No praying for him/his soul now... As for the rest of his family/friends, I will pray for peace for them, but it sure won't be easy. I speak from experience here. My son was a strong believer and My wife and I know where he is spending eternity. Were it not for this, I don't know how we'd have ever gotten through it. Those left behind are cut and scarred forever while on the green side of the grass. The family/friends he left behind likely will have such a feeling of hopelessness, and that's a terrible situation to be in. I will indeed pray for them and the mercy and grace that is available to them through a relationship with God Almighty, through His Son Jesus. Still it will be their individual choice.

Prayers for him and his family

Saltwater, did you really just judge another man’s soul?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X