Shooting For Green!! Good Times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting For Green!! Good Times!

Had a blast shooting with Deb, Arvin, Cody, TradDoc, and my nephew Hunter!! Fantastic course, and good job to all those involved with this shoot. It was for a great cause and an even better person. It was my first 3D with a recurve and I am beyond hooked. Huaco bow club has a wonderful course.

Hated to not be able to make it there. I am glad that you had fun. Is it done? How did everyone do, and how was the turnout?

Comment

When I left there was still some shooters, I can only estimate but around 30 shooters when I started. Could be more though. Had some nice auction items, and silent auction items. It was a great shoot man I wish you could have made it.

Comment

Would have loved to have been there.

Comment

It was a good course to shoot! Heck I tell you shooting a recurve at these 3d targets is where it's at!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
            It was a good course to shoot! Heck I tell you shooting a recurve at these 3d targets is where it's at!
            x2, What a great place. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Comment

we had a great time and it was for a great cause. Glad me and my boy could be a part of it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by temple droptine View Post
                Would have loved to have been there.
                Wish you could have made it bales! It would have been good to see ya and good to get to start you on the trad addiction finally!! Lol

Comment

Heath, I just spoke with Baird and he said it was a great time too. I really hate that I couldn't be there. I need to get with y'all and try my hand at this trad stuff y'all speak of. Just bummed my shoulder again, so it may not be too pretty. How ya feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by temple droptine View Post
                    Heath, I just spoke with Baird and he said it was a great time too. I really hate that I couldn't be there. I need to get with y'all and try my hand at this trad stuff y'all speak of. Just bummed my shoulder again, so it may not be too pretty. How ya feeling?
                    I'm feeling pretty good man. The heat and the coarse drained me pretty fast today but that is to be expected... I shot a lot better than I thought I would today since I petered out fast and I have only shot about five arrows this year. You know where I am buddy and any bow and arrows that I have are yours to try or use anytime you want just say the word my friend

Comment

Working...
                    X