I'm going HUNTING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going HUNTING!!!

I shot my 45# Wing about a dozen times today...and it felt **** good! My elbow did hurt a little on release...but not nearly as bad as it hurt when I shot it a couple of weeks ago! LOL...besides, the doctor says I can start shooting again in two more weeks.

Surprisingly, I shot pretty well at 15-yards and think I could get dial-in with this bow in a relatively short time frame. I think shooting-in the youth bows I've been building has helped me re-develop my form with the left arm...it's a crooked-kind-of-form, but maybe it'll straighten out my slice!

Anyway, the Wing is really smooth and I would like to hunt with it before the season is up! I may try to book a day lease, anyone interested in a day hunt? Maybe Dec 9 & 10? (Dates are not approved by my wife yet...I'm just typing...)

Good news Joey. Hopefully you will be up to the big bow before long. I can't book a hunt in Dec with ya, but after deer season if you want to go after hogs, I can probably make that happen. Free of charge of course!

Comment

WOW thats great news.

Comment

give me a call and I will put you on a hog with your 45# youth bow

Comment

Good news. Prayers sent for a full and quick recovery.

Comment

That is great Joey,

I would like to hunt with you. That pretty much goes without saying. Let me know the details if it is a go. I might could sign up others if want.

Comment

Way to go Joey!

Comment

Joey, its good to see the recovery coming along. Let us know what you come up with.

Comment

Glad to see your getting better and good luck with your rehab, and hunting.

Comment

Sounds like your on the right road to recovery. Just don't try to over do it and set yourself back.

Comment

Good news, Joey!
                      Good luck.

Comment

Thats great joey! Take Buff up on his offer immediately, and take a hog or two. Remember its harder and hurts more when the weather gets cold.

Comment

Thanks guys...I think you're right Royal Fox.

I was hoping to hunt with a hill country outfitter that has been dependable (and cheap!) in the past but after reading a thread in the Rate the Daylease, I think I'll pass on that outfitter from now on.

Buff, PM on the way.

Comment

Joey, maybe my post was confusing. let me clarify. After deer season, if you want to come to my lease for some hog eradication, you are more than welcome! Get ya tuned up before your wabbit hunt.....

Comment

Sounds good, BA...with all these invites, I'm gonna get hurt every year!

I actually had to cut back my shooting as the week went on this week but I am progressing...I hope I am ready by December.

Comment

Working...
                              X