No announcement yet.

How many miles do you drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I retired and we spend 90% of our time at the ranch, I doubt we drive much over 20k and a fourth of that is going back to Brenham once a month.

Comment

For work,about 200 miles per month.
      For my wife's work,32 miles per month;lol

Comment

22 miles round trip each day.
        Allows me to drive my classic cars every day. It’s a tough job but someone has to do it

Comment

Some of y’all drive a ton! I drive around 35,000 miles a year and have a company F-150 plus gas card.

Comment

I’m about 35k and my wife is 5k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I average around ~20K/year and the wife probably ~10K/year

Bought my truck in Jan 2019 with 0 miles on it - sitting at 36K right now. COVID kept a lot of miles of my truck in 2020

Fortunately most of my customers are in Houston/Conroe/Willis so even my sales calls are tops 100 miles/day. Try to see Houston customers one day, Conroe/Willis the next.

Comment

I drive 160 miles a day round trip. It adds up fast but thankfully I'm in a Corolla and it just keeps on going. The Tundra sits in the garage and waits for the weekend.

Comment

In the last three years I’ve done 80,000 65,000 and about 50,000 (during covid) this year I’m probably looking at 80-90,000

Comment

It seems like I average 34k a year pretty much every year for the last 20. She's about 18k.

Comment

Bought a brand new truck last Nov. already has 8K on it

Comment

Abt 25k

Comment

48,000 during the last 12 months

Comment

32,000K per year using a company truck and fuel. Personal truck for wife an family is approx 10K per year

Comment

I'm probably 45k a year, wife is 10k or less.

Comment

Years ago we had 4 vehicles between the wife and I. Between the club volleyball, jackpot shows and just normal driving, we averaged 30k per vehicle per year up until our son started driving. Now that the kids are in college, momma and I average about 20k per year on 2 vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X