Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #1
savage1134
Four Point
 
savage1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Flower Mound
Hunt In: MO,TX, GA
Default Meanwhile in Russia

Lol:
Attached Images
 
savage1134 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 05:21 PM   #2
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

I bet thats pretty dang close to reality
They are either celebrating the success of their secret comrades or shaking their heads in pure disbelief at the stupidity sweeping across our country
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 05:28 PM   #3
savage1134
Four Point
 
savage1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Flower Mound
Hunt In: MO,TX, GA
Default

It's crazy for sure
savage1134 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 05:53 PM   #4
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
I bet thats pretty dang close to reality
They are either celebrating the success of their secret comrades or shaking their heads in pure disbelief at the stupidity sweeping across our country


Who are their secret comrades and what exactly is sweeping the nation?
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 05:57 PM   #5
Tx_Wader
Ten Point
 
Tx_Wader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: El Campo
Hunt In: Jackson County and Utopia
Default

Quote:
what exactly is sweeping the nation?
You can't be serious.
Tx_Wader is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 05:59 PM   #6
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

lol............dat is awesomeness either way!!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #7
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Who are their secret comrades and what exactly is sweeping the nation?
It should be pretty obvious for anyone paying attention but here ya go

George soros....who pays for
Antifa
BLM
Most likely, white supremacist
Occupy wall street
Socialist democrats
Democrats as if there is any difference
Then there are the radical Muslims
The feminist ( pretty much fall into the antifa movement)
I dont want to forget the thousands of radical socialist professors and school teachers
And his main allies would be the media
There is no end to the list of his comrades
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 06:15 PM   #8
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Oh.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 06:26 PM   #9
Roy Munson
Four Point
 
Roy Munson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
It should be pretty obvious for anyone paying attention but here ya go

George soros....who pays for
Antifa
BLM
Most likely, white supremacist
Occupy wall street
Socialist democrats
Democrats as if there is any difference
Then there are the radical Muslims
The feminist ( pretty much fall into the antifa movement)
I dont want to forget the thousands of radical socialist professors and school teachers
And his main allies would be the media
There is no end to the list of his comrades
Do you have a personal enemies list?
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 06:39 PM   #10
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Do you have a personal enemies list?
What does that mean
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 07:53 PM   #11
PVDT
Six Point
 
PVDT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage1134 View Post
It's crazy for sure


Truth.
PVDT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:03 PM   #12
manwitaplan
Ten Point
 
manwitaplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
What does that mean


Do not waste your time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #13
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
Do not waste your time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe thats good advice
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:06 PM   #14
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

Did I miss something today on Russia.......or is it officially over?
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:19 PM   #15
coldgas
Ten Point
 
coldgas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Briscoe Tx
Hunt In: Hemphill Co
Default

Is that popcorn from chernobyl farms? The popped kernals look huge in relation to putin's hand and mouth.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
coldgas is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:19 PM   #16
txsteele
Pope & Young
 
txsteele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SW Houston, Tx
Hunt In: Llano, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
What does that mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
Do not waste your time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly.......trolls
txsteele is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 08:34 PM   #17
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Who are their secret comrades and what exactly is sweeping the nation?
Yeah, this^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Do you have a personal enemies list?
And this^ is a troll.
EarleyBird is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 09:27 PM   #18
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarleyBird View Post
Yeah, this^







And this^ is a troll.


I asked a question. That's not trolling.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM   #19
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

The Dems and Soros created the Virginia situation because they knew Trump/Russia BS was running dry due to no proof. Deflect and redirect.
Whatcha think 'bout that???
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM   #20
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
The Dems and Soros created the Virginia situation because they knew Trump/Russia BS was running dry due to no proof. Deflect and redirect.
Whatcha think 'bout that???
Im willing to bet that proof would be easier to find in your post than mullers investigation
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #21
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
The Dems and Soros created the Virginia situation because they knew Trump/Russia BS was running dry due to no proof. Deflect and redirect.
Whatcha think 'bout that???


Priceless.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM   #22
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

https://www.google.com/amp/digg.com/...azi%3famp=true
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM   #23
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAk6sz...INPpOrTX5TAx6g
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:12 PM   #24
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Im willing to bet that proof would be easier to find in your post than mullers investigation
Ever notice how every single time there's big 'things' going on in our government, some sort of bigger 'thing' happens among the sheeple? Every time there's something the entire country is focused on something happening at that time with our government, there just happens to be a mass shooting, bombing, riot, etc that completely redirects attention to the new, albeit less important, subject? Happens quite often if you step back and look at the big picture. Yeah, yeah sounds like a conspiracy. Or even a massive ongoing coincidence. I say it's done on purpose. I'm sure somewhere on the net somebody has documented all the 'coincidences'.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:41 PM   #25
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Ever notice how every single time there's big 'things' going on in our government, some sort of bigger 'thing' happens among the sheeple? Every time there's something the entire country is focused on something happening at that time with our government, there just happens to be a mass shooting, bombing, riot, etc that completely redirects attention to the new, albeit less important, subject? Happens quite often if you step back and look at the big picture. Yeah, yeah sounds like a conspiracy. Or even a massive ongoing coincidence. I say it's done on purpose. I'm sure somewhere on the net somebody has documented all the 'coincidences'.


Nope. You're the first one to notice it. You should work for the CIA. What a genius.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:46 PM   #26
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Ever notice how every single time there's big 'things' going on in our government, some sort of bigger 'thing' happens among the sheeple? Every time there's something the entire country is focused on something happening at that time with our government, there just happens to be a mass shooting, bombing, riot, etc that completely redirects attention to the new, albeit less important, subject? Happens quite often if you step back and look at the big picture. Yeah, yeah sounds like a conspiracy. Or even a massive ongoing coincidence. I say it's done on purpose. I'm sure somewhere on the net somebody has documented all the 'coincidences'.
I was just going to remind us not to discount the slimyness of the media to do something of sorts. It IS convenient how the media keeps showing us squirrels to chase after when worthwhile coverage is close at hand. Most people chase the squirrel. We often wonder why the jack holes in the MSM are so arrogant and belittling. Given results, it's easy for them to be that way.
Livin'2hunt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2017, 11:48 PM   #27
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point
 
Livin'2hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Nope. You're the first one to notice it. You should work for the CIA. What a genius.

What's your deal?
Livin'2hunt is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM   #28
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
I asked a question. That's not trolling.


The troll comment was for Munson.
EarleyBird is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM   #29
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
I asked a question. That's not trolling.


Troll comment was for Munson
EarleyBird is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2017, 06:58 AM   #30
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
I asked a question. That's not trolling.


Troll comment was for Munson
EarleyBird is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2017, 12:47 PM   #31
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Hey EB, you got your point across...

He's a pot stirrer not a troll... There's a difference I guess...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2017, 07:59 AM   #32
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Hey EB, you got your point across...

He's a pot stirrer not a troll... There's a difference I guess...


Haha! Just saw it posted three times. My phone is stupid.
EarleyBird is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #33
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

The ol' blame it on the phone strategy
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-25-2017, 08:39 AM   #34
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

EarleyBird is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com