Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Oak Trad Weekend, VI

Hello fellow Tradies,

It's time again for the sign up for one of the most fun weekends of the year...The Big Oak Trad Shoot and Hunt number six.

The details will be the about the same as always. I will try and post some links to the past hunts. Here are some basics to get us started.

When: Feb 10th, 11th, and 12th. Arrive noon or after on Friday, depart by noon on Sunday.

Where: The awesome Big Oak Ranch, owned by the legendary Buff.

Cost: 100 dollars for the weekend.

Limited to the first eight who sign up and pay. The ninth and tenth spots are reserved for Bisch and Little John as they normally help me set up the targets and get ready. If they can not make it for some reason, the spots will be open for someone else.

What you get, Hunting in the high fence, one pig included and exotics at the published price. Occasionally Buff might have a special on something.

Lots of fun and shooting game, including a 3-D course on Saturday.
    And of course getting to hang out with hunters of a like mind.

Buff is a sponser here and you can find any other info from the web site or post up questions here.

Oh, and I will add, anyone is welcome to come out and shoot on Friday night or Saturday at the fun events. We limit the number of hunters and there are only so many bunks....but if you want to just hang out and shoot for the day or take care of your sleeping arrangements (the marina with rooms is very handy) you are welcome and no cost. I hope that was clear.

The beds are assigned as Hunters sign up. Sometimes we have had someone stay on the couch when two signed up at he exact same time and we were one over the number.

The shop is open to anyone who wants to camp there, you will have access to bathroom kitchen, and the rest of the facilities. There are just a limited number of beds...and stands. We wish we could accommodate every single person here. There are also rooms at the Marina, just a couple of miles away for those that like more privacy or coming for the games and don't want to shop camp.

Anyway, let the sign up begin.
    And lastly, thanks Buff for the opportunity for another great event.

Chunky, your entertainment director.

I am in ... Paypal in flight

Comment

I'm in!! Do I just send my deposit to Buff?

Comment

I'm in

And I'm signing in for Moah (Todd Smith) if that's allowed

Comment

I'm in. PayPal sent!
          Last edited by Featherflinger; 10-17-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Yes, send the money to Buff,

This is what I have for paypal

mwarfab1@aol.com

Comment

Im In.

Comment

I'm in. Paypal sent. My handle is my name and the PayPal is Phillip Fields.
                Last edited by Phillip Fields; 10-17-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I just cut and pasted with a few changes from last year....so if there might be an error in the description, but lets get the sign up going and if there are questions or problems, we can work them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                    Yes, send the money to Buff,

This is what I have for paypal

mwarfab1@aol.com
                    Ok, I'll send it now.

Comment

Paypal sent! Woohoo, in on the first attempt, finally!

Comment

I really wish we had 20 spots, I hope some will come just to hang out even if they don't get a spot...they get to spend more time with me and Marty....okay not much of a draw...but I promise a few new stories.

Comment

Please let Marty know your Name, TBH handle, and if the paypal is different what that is. Sometimes it's hard knowing who is who, especially if the paypal is in your wife's name or something...not that I am calling anyone out on that...lol

Comment

Please let Marty know your Name, TBH handle, and if the paypal is different what that is. Sometimes it's hard knowing who is who, especially if the paypal is in your wife's name or something...not that I am calling anyone out on that...lol
                            Ha ha ha!!! guilty!
                            Scott Faasse -> Swamprabbit -> Paypal = Kim Faasse

Comment

Yeah mine is in my wife's name too lol. I just sent it, but I messaged Buff on the Big Oak FB to let him know.

Comment

Working...
                              X