Live: Big Oak Trad IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live: Big Oak Trad IV

It's 5 o'clock which means it's time to start the live action for the hunt this weekend. Gotta pack tonight and meet up with Little John and his brother in the morning for the drive up!

Some last minute practice....

Comment

Awesome!

Good luck to all the hunters and I hope everyone has a blast!

Comment

Mark, Marty, Whitney, and I got the 3D course set this afternoon. This is gonna be a blast!

Bisch

Comment

Safe travels to all attending and I am sure we will be seeing some dead critters soon.

Comment

Hopefully we won't have a busy night so I can head out straight from the station in the morning.

Comment

Lots of novelty in this years 3-D course. I expect there will be some lost arrows. Hope everyone enjoys the "adventure" of it.

We are going to work on the flood lights in the morning, for tomorrow nights games.

Animals are really hitting the feeders well. everyone should at least have something to look at. We saw some small pigs out early.

I heard rumor of a 10% discount on all animals and perhaps a cash prize/discount for the heaviest weight animal brought in.

See you guys tomorrow.

Comment

I can't take it no more I'm up and Adam getting ready for the trip it's going to be awesome

Comment

Me too. About to leave the house, just in case there is heavier than expected traffic.

Comment

Good luck you'll!

Comment

There is going to be a bear attack here on Saturday, look for posts on that

Comment

We are gonna be there Sat. Morning. What time do you think the games will begin?

Comment

North bound and down!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                              There is going to be a bear attack here on Saturday, look for posts on that
                              Man, that sounds fun! I'll be looking out!

Comment

Working...
                              X