Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummmy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gonna have to try this one out, Richard.
      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I used this recipe last night on some backstrap. It was awsome.

Comment

very good recipe. I used Hickory smoked bacon and honey.

Comment

Great recipe Richard, going to try the honey soon also.

Jay

Comment

As I type this, I am sitting at my desk finishing off the last of the backstrap I grilled on New Year's Day using this recipe. Excellent! My secretary had never tasted venison before but she tried it - and liked it so much she is going to encourage her husband to take up deer hunting!

Comment

As I type this, I am sitting at my desk finishing off the last of the backstrap I grilled on New Year's Day using this recipe. Excellent! My secretary had never tasted venison before but she tried it - and liked it so much she is going to encourage her husband to take up deer hunting!

Comment

I just finished this recipe again but with fresh deer tenderloins. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven! Again Richard, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I finally had a chance to try these today. They were the hit of the evening. Thanks for sharing the recipe

Comment

I can't wait to get a deer down so I can grill some of these bad boys up. I havn't made these since last december. This is my favorite venison recipe. and its healthy to.
                      Last edited by THEDUDE; 10-24-2007, 11:09 PM.

Comment

where can I buy the seasoning for the meat?

Comment

Tried this receipe Sunday and it was an instant hit.....black pepper bacon, cream cheese, japs and KC Masterpiece marinade.....grilled for 20 minutes (acutally, a little to long) but this is a fantastic dish! I bet these would be great deep fat fried for about 4-5 minutes........

Comment

Dang that sounds good. Gonna try it tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by todda View Post
                              where can I buy the seasoning for the meat?
                              I get it at Randalls. I have also used Claudes Brisket Marinade and Allegro Marinade with good results.

Comment

Every time I grill backstrap or tenderloin it comes out tough. Whats the deal??

Comment

Working...
                                X