Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
    Thanks, Sully. Found it and changed it.

The 390 seems to be a good little cam. That video is representative of the 250ish night pics and day videos that I got in about a month. Batteries were good, but not having a history on the cam and filling the 1 gig card, I changed them anyway. I didn't see any benefit in getting the I540 since I've gotten more and more away from the IR pics.

It's the i590, not the i390... right?

Comment

oops. Yep, the 590. I like the 390 also, but these are I590 pics and videos. The pics at the pole feeder are WD1 pics. That was a camera that I've had about 4 years. First cam after their battery eaters. It's still chugging along. Poor flash is my main concern and usually put it pretty close to where I expect the deer. It took over 1300 pics this last month and batteries read 1/2.

Comment

Here's a couple more videos of the wide 7 and some of his buds.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

try this

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Nice pics and video. BTW - I picked up a $24 office chair at Walley World this afternoon and going to give it a try in the ground blinds on your suggestion.

Comment

Doc, I have a big 7 that looks just like this deer. The pics Chew posted in the "management" thread are of him... He's got a big target painted on him for sure. He'd be a good first buck for my wife's new bowhunting career...

Comment

That looks cool Doc.

Comment

I've got about 6 or 7 of those office chairs. I also have a couple pads that I take for extra cushyness. LOL

Yeah, SWS, I hope to get one of our hunters on tht buck early. I'll know by the opener if he's a regular at my Road Feeder ground blind. If so, I bet there will be a few that will take him as a hit list buck. I think one of those other bucks is a long browed, really short G3 buck that we debated taking last year. Should have. This year, he'll be taken out early. I think I've got him on one of the videos and also at my protein feeder. He's gotten heavier, but still has the short 3's. Once their frame is set, it seems it changes very little over the years.

Comment

John, Thats good to hear about 590 I just got one for $99 also. Got it for a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                      oops. Yep, the 590. I like the 390 also, but these are I590 pics and videos. The pics at the pole feeder are WD1 pics. That was a camera that I've had about 4 years. First cam after their battery eaters. It's still chugging along. Poor flash is my main concern and usually put it pretty close to where I expect the deer. It took over 1300 pics this last month and batteries read 1/2.
                      Thanks John. I have been leaning towards recommending the 590 as a good flash camera, but wanted to see so more from it first.

Comment

Working...
                      X