60 minutes tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 minutes tonite

Will be talking about the Reminington 700 safety issue. Let's keep beating that dead horse

I was channel surfing and saw the teaser for it, so I'll watch to see the "latest".

Comment

Yep, was scheduled two weeks ago but something political took its place. Hopefully they show it tonight.

Comment

Tuned in for this. Just saw the piece about North Korea...quite interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing new in this report, as far as I could tell.

Why'd the kid need to load the rifle, to "teach his brother a lesson"?

Comment

After that.....i wont ever own one

Comment

Yeah...just listened to it while having a bourbon/water and surfing TBH!

NEXT crisis..."in the firearm world." Not to be cold to those affected but just another CBS "panic" mode for those of us who like our powder burners the "anties" want to get rid of.....IMO!

Comment

Of those stories told...those that went off were soley the owners fault. Brother loaded a round to scare brother...neighbor was taking his loaded rifle out of it's case and it went off...

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                  Of those stories told...those that went off were soley the owners fault. Brother loaded a round to scare brother...neighbor was taking his loaded rifle out of it's case and it went off...
                  It was not a owners fault. Saw it happen to a buddy we were 15 and he was unloading before getting in the suburban. His dad did not let him hunt for the rest of the weekend and he had no idea why. Rechecked it the next weekend and 50 percent of the time it went off unloading. Saw it one other time as well

Comment

An episode for the mindless.

Comment

#libtards

Comment

There's is absolutely no question that there have been thousands of rounds discharged from REM 700s with no finger on the trigger. No question - I've seen it any many around here have too. How many of the lawsuits are legitimate? No way to tell. That is why your dad always told you to keep your muzzle pointed in safe direction, loaded or unloaded, finger on the trigger or not.

Comment

My wife had it happen with a Model 7. Pushed the safety off and bang! I gave her hell, but she swore she never touched the trigger. I kinda let that run in one ear and out the other, as no one was talking about this problem at that time. When I heard about it, I promptly replaced the stock trigger with a Rifle Basix! And apologized!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                            An episode for the mindless.
                            How you figure?
                            Seems awful ignorant to completely overlook the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhale07 View Post
                              #libtards
                              Anyone will tell you i have no use for a liberal but that story was not remotely biased with a liberal slant.

Comment

Working...
                              X