Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    So said another way, you are OK with the illegal activities of the left.
    That is not even remotely what I said and totally devoid of logic. Are you ok with the bad deeds and behaviors of your kids, friends, employer, etc., because others you don't like have done worse? Of course not.

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Can you elaborate and site specific examples on the bold?
    Yes. And so can anyone who listens to what he actually says instead of just hearing what they want to.

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
    Are you capable of actually seeing that the reason it’s been so escalated is because he will not roll over.

This is a hopeless discussion.....
    Capable is the wrong word. Though I can't imagine seeing that is the reason because it isn't. But you are right about it being a hopeless discussion. It is because some of you are just like the folks who supported Obama no matter what. Whatever it takes to advance liberal (or conservative) values.

It is crazy to celebrate the actions and behaviors that we criticize the other side for. Obama wasn't accountable to us so us all our moaning fell on deaf ears the other side cheered. Same thing now with Trump. This is what happens when people confuse political values (conservative or liberal) with leadership values (honesty, integrity, management). Or even worse, place the former over the latter.

I cheered Trump for winning the election over Hillary. But I don't cheer his leadership or behavior because not one ounce of either has contributed to any of the positive accomplishments under his presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
      That is not even remotely what I said and totally devoid of logic. Are you ok with the bad deeds and behaviors of your kids, friends, employer, etc., because others you don't like have done worse? Of course not.

Yes. And so can anyone who listens to what he actually says instead of just hearing what they want to.

Capable is the wrong word. Though I can't imagine seeing that is the reason because it isn't. But you are right about it being a hopeless discussion. It is because some of you are just like the folks who supported Obama no matter what. Whatever it takes to advance liberal (or conservative) values.

It is crazy to celebrate the actions and behaviors that we criticize the other side for. Obama wasn't accountable to us so us all our moaning fell on deaf ears the other side cheered. Same thing now with Trump. This is what happens when people confuse political values (conservative or liberal) with leadership values (honesty, integrity, management). Or even worse, place the former over the latter.

I cheered Trump for winning the election over Hillary. But I don't cheer his leadership or behavior because not one ounce of either has contributed to any of the positive accomplishments under his presidency.
      Go ahead and list the conservative values that have advanced in the last 20 years. We're at the point where we're fighting to hold onto anything left that's even remotely conservative.

And I still haven't read what Trump did to make you hate him so much...besides being a big meanie or being arrogant.

Comment

Trump perfect? Nope
        Says things that make me cringe a little at times? Yep.
        Calls people out that need calling out...regardless their position of govt employee, state leader, party rep, country leader, or the media...and gives two ****s about the PC, wordshurt, feelings, pansyasses? Yep.
        Makes other countries second guess wanting to **** with the US on anything again instead of bowing down, catering, bribing, and apologising to them?
        Yup.
        If you thought ANY of that was happening without Trump, then you were described above.

2020. MakeAmericaGreatAgainer.

Comment

He literally had the other side eating their own, before he was even president. And now, he has them pushing further left.

The big meany head already won an election rigged against him.

Trump was elected as a direct result of the other side being so crooked. The other side does a pretty good job of it on their own, but Trump has exposed just how far and low they will go for power (case in point, Pocahontas), before and during his presidency. I dont see either side stopping, and I dont see that as a negative for Trump.

Comment

Seems like a few like to stay in the middle just so they get to b**** twice as much! Trump is doing exactly what he was hired to do! Trump 2020!!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              He literally had the other side eating their own, before he was even president. And now, he has them pushing further left.

The big meany head already won an election rigged against him.

Trump was elected as a direct result of the other side being so crooked. The other side does a pretty good job of it on their own, but Trump has exposed just how far and low they will go for power (case in point, Pocahontas), before and during his presidency. I dont see either side stopping, and I dont see that as a negative for Trump.
              Trump was elected because he had the good fortune of running against the most corrupt candidate in modern history. And he barely won at that - in fact, a majority voted against him just as a majority voted against her.

If you want to pretend he is a conservative, a great president, a modern day Reagan or whatever, that is your right. I’m not.

Comment

Trump was elected because he had the good fortune of running against the most corrupt candidate in modern history. And he barely won at that - in fact, a majority voted against him just as a majority voted against her.

If you want to pretend he is a conservative, a great president, a modern day Reagan or whatever, that is your right. I’m not.
                Has he not done or attempted to do everything he ran on ?
                That’s a first in politics!
                Has he not governed like a conservative ?

Comment

Trump was elected because he had the good fortune of running against the most corrupt candidate in modern history.
                  I tend to agree with you here.

The logic I just cant follow is. One side makes uncouth statements (I have never tried to pretend he doesnt), and one side is incredibly corrupt.

What would otherwise be obvious to most people about the corruption of our government, especially the groundwork laid by the Obama administration, is getting lost because he is so freakin' divisive.
                  No, it isnt. It got him elected already. In an election the corrupt side rigged against him. This statement has been proven wrong.

And yet you are still hear using Rachael Maddow headlines from 2016 about Trump being divisive. You are the one who is pretending

Comment

IF you TRULY believe this, then you are the dumbest "educated" man I have ever read writings from! In my professional career I have worked with some of the most brilliant minds on this planet only to find out when it comes to reality, they can't tell the difference between sheep **** and shineola... You sir seem to fit that to a TEE if you REALLY believe the President has had no positive effect on our overall economy, world stature, peace or anything and that no matter who would have been in office, we'd be where we are today. That's as big a pile of bovine-deification as I've read in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      IF you TRULY believe this, then you are the dumbest "educated" man I have ever read writings from! In my professional career I have worked with some of the most brilliant minds on this planet only to find out when it comes to reality, they can't tell the difference between sheep **** and shineola... You sir seem to fit that to a TEE if you REALLY believe the President has had no positive effect on our overall economy, world stature, peace or anything and that no matter who would have been in office, we'd be where we are today. That's as big a pile of bovine-deification as I've read in a long while.
                      I’m sorry that your selective ignorance of facts feeds your judgement of the intelligence of others by comparison to your own opinion / point of view. That may be the biggest challenge this country has with regard to the current political climate. The selective ignorance by which they they presume as fact every opinion they have while discounting as dumb anything they’re unwilling to consider even when it is right in front of them.

Congratulations. You rank right up there with those on the left who ignored Obama’s lies, Hillary’s crimes, etc., while cheering their leadership qualities or falsely crediting them for what the country achieved despite their leadership.
                      Last edited by ttechdallas; 03-12-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I'll agree with you that she was a horrible candidate. However, candidate Trump had a stronger campaign message, Jobs, jobs, jobs, bring back manufacturing, fair trade. securing the border, etc.etc.etc.

Hillary didn't have a solid campaign message. Hell said she would close coal mines putting even more people out of work. She was in favor of the Trans Pacific Trade deal, even more of jobs going across the big pond. I never once heard her mention improving jobs, wages or the economy. She also wanted to kill more unborn babies.

Trump 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          I'll agree with you that she was a horrible candidate. However, candidate Trump had a stronger campaign message, Jobs, jobs, jobs, bring back manufacturing, fair trade. securing the border, etc.etc.etc.

Hillary didn't have a solid campaign message. Hell said she would close coal mines putting even more people out of work. She was in favor of the Trans Pacific Trade deal, even more of jobs going across the big pond. I never once heard her mention improving jobs, wages or the economy. She also wanted to kill more unborn babies.

Trump 2020
                          Those pesky facts!

Comment

Working...
                          X